Disc jokeys of the world unite!

Best answers
Well I have been playing around with esf for a while now and I have taken quite a liking to freiza. I tried being a melee whore but because of my bad connection and laggy isp it is way to hard to win a melee face off or even hit any one (easy on a lan tho). However I like to use the freiza disc to halt incomming melee attacks and power up untill I can get the death ball. Now I've never been kicked for this tactic yet but people complian like all hell when I do it. One quote "n00bs disc spamming BAN HIM!!!!11" And the usual abuse. I dont ever complain when goku teleports everywhere with a kamehameha, or when people melee gang up, its all your own style if you ask me. If I was at a point where I was invunerable, spawn killing and exploiting gitches then people should have a right to complain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fully agree with u!! Altho, that disc thing can get annoying if ure on the receiving end!! I do it sometimes in desperation, but only like 3 times max!! Just dont do it all the time, and they wont complain!!

Best answers
just wait for the bots then u can melee them like crazy and one thing that is good is that they dont complain :D (Blade make em complain each time they get hit hehehe :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom