Small suggestion about the Scouter

Best answers
Would it be possible to make the person you target a different colour on your Scouter? I find that sometimes I lose track of who I'm chasing because of the speed of swooping, and it's hard to keep track when he's also a red dot among the many others clustered together.

Also, would it be possible to make the dots indicate if the person/dragon ball is above or underneath you somehow? It could be done with maybe with different shapes (ex: a person above you has an x icon on the Scouter), or maybe a different shade of the colour (ex: a person is a solid green colour above you, but a clear or light green when he's below you)?

This would also be useful in the Capture the DB mode where sometimes you don't know if the DB is above or below you.

Best answers
what about making the powerlevels and information in red. Cause it is nearly impossible to see yellow print against a light green background

Best answers
TRUE , MAKE THE SCOUTER A DARKER GREEN, I FIND MYSELF SOMETIMES GOING NEAR A DARK STRUCTURE JUST TO SEE MY INFO

*Maybe it has something todo with contant caps ;/*
-Dev

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I belive this is a suggestion and woud proberly be in that section.

But i think its a greate idea to show more exactly where the dragonballs can be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom