What is...

Best answers
Please explain to me what Spamming and Flaming are.
Thanks

Best answers
Spaming is when you post the same thing multiple times like if i were to copy my post and then put it up more than once. Flaming is when you put someone down for thier ideas maliciously. For instance if i were to say.

" God your a dumbfu*k you dont even know what the hell flaming is? You must be gaay. Because only gaay ppl like you dont know what spamming and flaiming is. "

I also put bragging under a form of flaming. Classically flaming is a form of putting someone beneath you therefor making the you better than other person. The falisy is that most ppl see a person who is articulat and replies with well thought out posts as a better person than a flamer.

Flaming, however, is NOT when I disagree or disprove your idea. If you say that melee isn't very well balanced and I then politly disagree by saying it is and then prove it without calling you a lamer or anything of the sort isn't flaming.

Edit: Gramaticaly changes.

Edit: Flaming in self-defense is still flaming.

Best answers
My compliments to gunslinger for not flaming:p....and a little more info about spamming:
Spamming is also when you put ntohing usefull in a post, like only ROFL or :p or something like that...

Just only post a bit usefull threads...atleast give your opinion or something. If you do this politely you will not be caught spamming or flaming!!!

Best answers
Thanx -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T. Would a double post be considered spamming?

Best answers
yes double posting is spamming in essence....but like i'm doing now is not that much like double posting.....it is ment so everyone WILL read it...if you edit your post when it's at the top of a thread with a lot of posts continuing noone reads it and then double postins is smart. But when starting a thread DO NOT double post cuz that's stupid!!!You can edit your post very well cuz its the first post!!!

Best answers
Thanx for the clarification. I was wondering if I accedently hit submit reply twice I would get a warning from the admin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom