idea for next release

Best answers
i think this would be a good addition to the melee system

(already said this in another thread)

you know in certain arcade like games you get stunned or something if the opponent hits you quickly several times in a row, hows about doing that for ESF, only now when your stunned you also drop out of ssj and turbo mode

:D

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
for the next beta i wanna see:

- the start of a RPG (single player)
- More transformations (these ones are GREAT)
- CTDB mode fixed
- More maps (these are real good but esf_island keeps crashing)
- More esf music (like the default ones)
- A dragon radar to find DBS instead from on the scouter

hmm i dunno much more cuz i think esf looks good enough now....but there are allways little things you can add

Scruffie

S
From my amazing forum reading knowledge (in other words, guessing)

-no
-yes
-yes
-yes
-i dunno
-why?

This should also be in the suggestions forum.

But I'm no mod.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not saying this to hurt your feeling s but the transformations are not really transformations they are animations all there is flashy lightshows and a change of models.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
I'm not saying this to hurt your feeling s but the transformations are not really transformations they are animations all there is flashy lightshows and a change of models.
There fore you are transforming into a new model. What do you not like the transformations? I think the flashy lights and the models change look really nice and add something to the game.

Scruffie

S
How the hell else would you do the transformation? Slap a sticker on Gokus back saying SSJ?

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
How the hell else would you do the transformation? Slap a sticker on Gokus back saying SSJ?

ROFL true....so true

well the transformations are cool ..with that music n stuff it looks really like the eps

Best answers
I fink ur gona av to wait agez B4 getting a single player version u should fink about it NEXT beta?
beta=not finished yet they are probaly fine tuning most multi stuff let a lowe start doing some single player story mode type thingy it would just be terrible doing it now next beta cheap joke :S

Best answers
Id like to see SSJ drain ki like in the show, would give a smaller advantage to those who only get 1.5x more power when Transformed

Best answers
what i heard from the team, they will not be a single player story at all, not planned whatsoever, but never say never eh.

Best answers
beta=not finished yet

Shingyboy just outta curiosity and because I cant find them myself can you name a HL mod that went outta beta w/o HL owning it?

I think the ki draining thingy should be implemented as well.

Best answers
Ki draining yes and no, cuz after a while goku etc dont loose ki while in ssj anymore, remember cell saga

Best answers
I think ssj should drain ki until you reach the perfect transformation level for that transformation i.e. if you have over 8 mil. pl, you won't lose any ki by going ssj, but you'll still lose some if you go ssj 2.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
NO!!!

Don`t let ssj cost more ki.

If you do a move(like kamehameha or final flash) that should cost you more ki in ssj.

And another thing in your ssj form(if you are charging to get ki) ki must take more time to regenerate....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope Freiza won´t change back when he is out of energy

MaX

Best answers
the ssj thing beat dmz just daswq. and boom u ssj with a stupid thing glowin around your char and only rans effect in it is 5 lines around your guys its kinda dumb i like the esf trans way better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom