Grrr!

Best answers
helo... i got som cuest... my inglish is verry poor. but try 2 read it :rolleyes:

1. My server always crashes why?
2. When i cap DB^s my server crashes.
3. I get calld cheater becouse i am good :\ and that S*ck
4. When is 1,1 commin out becouse this kinada suck... the game always crashes after a while and when you shoot 2 spirets and 2 kames or somthing it always get stuck. and when you turn SSJ the efeks are somtimes ON and somtimes g0ne.. you guys net 2 fix it ass soon as posyble.. plz..
5. And whats the comand to GET MORE KI!! ON MY SERVER!!!

love and peace Adrian :)

Best answers
1. Because God hates you.
2. Capture the Dragonballs is experimental; use at your own risk. I recommend that you play team deathmatch instead.
3. People suck.
4. Give them a chance. The Beta hasn't even been out a week yet. Somehow they've already fixed some bugs, though: keep watching the main page for progress.
5. There isn't one, to my (limited) knowledge.

Best answers
okej thx 4 the help m8 :talk: now i just wanna know the c0mand to get more KI on the server.. any 1? :fight:

// adrian :tired:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
allright here's the deal type /kill when you are on a server where eveyone is much stronger then you,do this several times.But his will superdecrease your frag score and the game is about skill not pl.And for the bots they are out on sunday or monday.

Best answers
lol nice... but aint that cinda cheating? :D thats not skillz.. thats only kinda dope... but ill try it :D who gives a sh*t if your stats suck? :shocked: :D okej thx...

// adrian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom