ESF Beam Bug (Screens)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have noticed this for a while now but I have been to lazy to post about it. Anyways, ESF does have the beam bug, it's not as bad as the DMZ beam bug but it is never the less very annoying.

After about an hour or so of game play beams will appear near me, in random directions. Say if someone is outside of a building firing a kamehameha @ someone else, but you see the beam in the building, stuck, pointing at the ceiling. I have a few screens. Also the player marker (Red/Green Arrow) gets stuck alot too, might be related to the beam bug.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few other bugs I noticed. When you are Super Imperfect Cell his Special Beam Cannon sound isn't precached (Didn't take a screenshot of the message in console, maybe l8er).

Another thing, the spirit bomb & death ball are sometimes "out of line." I've seen people do a spirit bomb but it was located a few feet to the side.

Also, when people block attacks, they are sometimes pushed far to the side when the beam makes contact with them. (Not Just With Beams, Happens With All Blockable Ki Wave Attacks).

--------

I forgot to mention, sometimes after shooting the same attack for a while (Like Ki Balls), some of them get trails attached to them (I have had the SBC Balls get green trails, ki balls have gotten purple trails, etc...)

--------

Ugh! Another bug I forgot to mention. After you drop a dragon ball, it will stay selected on the DB "weapon." As if you still had a DB in your posession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom