graphics problem

Best answers
it just goes freakie with strange colors it almost looks sycadelic (sorry for my english it's not my home language) but the problem only appears if i can see tha sky even trough textures it looks weird the rest of the game looks fine frame rate is a bit to high to how can i change that its about 300fps max if i am runing other programs to and one more problem if i try to set up a second round of matches it just shows some strange version of the console and crashing on that (restarting the game works out that problem in a few seconds) but i just wantend to say that

Best answers
Originally posted by dragunov_101
it just goes freakie with strange colors it almost looks sycadelic (sorry for my english it's not my home language) but the problem only appears if i can see tha sky even trough textures it looks weird the rest of the game looks fine frame rate is a bit to high to how can i change that its about 300fps max if i am runing other programs to and one more problem if i try to set up a second round of matches it just shows some strange version of the console and crashing on that (restarting the game works out that problem in a few seconds) but i just wantend to say that

In the entire paragraph..u have not used one period or comma. It is hard to read what u wrote, so if u would be so kind as to next time put in a few periods.
thnx mightly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom