ESF Sound Pack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been wanting to make a sound pack for ESF & finally today I got around to it.

This pack includes the original default sounds (wavname_back.wav) along with some new wavs.

-No Annoying Death Sounds (Replaced With A Small Blank wav)
-New Turbo, Power Up, & Teleport sounds.

You can download the Sound Pack HERE

--:: Instructions ::--

Extract To Your ESF Folder, Select Replace All (The Sounds Will Go Where They Are Supposed To). Heh, So Difficult. :p

Best answers
downloading now hope its good ;/ lol jk im sure it will be i hate those dying sound :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope you like it! :D

[EDIT]

The Aura & Power Up Sounds Don't Work With ESF, I May Try To Get Them Looped Properly So They Will When I Have Time. But until then use the new version of the pack (Just uploaded, it doesn't replace ur aura & power up sounds)

[/EDIT]

Best answers
I cant wait for the power up sound.. ESF team dident make it right and i have 1 question, you know when someone hits u with those little ball like ki things the i forms that large ball and if your in it u get hurt.. well i really hate the sound and how it loops if your in it. does your sound pack change this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, but if you install my pack, take a death.wav from one of the sound/CHARACTER folders (example: esf/sound/buu/death.wav), paste it to your desktop, & rename it to hurt.wav (im 90% sure that is what it is called) & paste it into all the sound/character folders it will be a blank sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom