Some ESFers were raised by Crack Heads

Best answers
It has come to my attention that certain little ****s are attacking when people are powering up. I'm sorry, have you ****kickers no honor. what kind of prat attacks someone when they cannot defend themselves? Have you not seen the ****in show? You dont attack when a man powers up. its not kosher. you little pricks should show some honor and have some restraint in life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get smacked in the face everytime I transform. Do unto others, etc etc. Just find a good spot where nobody's looking and you'll be fine. Unless you're in a 5v1, there's always somewhere to go for the 10 seconds or something it takes to transform.

This isn't samurai warfare, people can do what they want. Letting someone transform is honorable; but in an FFA or even Team Melee most people just want to blast everything they see without thinking twice; especially stuff that's about to become very strong. It's a courtesy, but certainly not a common one; it's entirely the player's choice, you can't blame them for wanting to win.

And don't get so angry, it's just a damn game after all :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly Hitokiri!! Some people are different from others!! Some will let you trans while other wont!! Its a big world out there with many different individuals!!

Best answers
Good post, Hitokiri. I agree with all of that. People come from all different walks of life. There is no stopping them. My suggestion would be to find a server with rules laid out. Like: No attacking while Transforming or something like that. I have yet to find a server with these rules in effect. Give it time, i'm sure somebody will do it.

Best answers
Another example of BAD Losers. ;/

This is a game,Not real life...
You dont need "Honor" and "Respect" to play this game.

Like i said in another topic.

"All Characters are perfectly balanced.
Melee is awsome once you master it.
Beams are used in a tight spot.
Like Transformations should be executed in SECRET!"

I hope bad losers learn from this.

Easily enought if someone kicks you while your transforming.
Do the same to him!! :D

Best answers
yeah I got the same problem, after i really worked hard at attacking people and finall raising my CF bar, it is a pain to not transform cuz someone one is meleeing u. I was at this server who was like totally braggin about his PL so he wanted me to transform so we can PS, anyway he didnt know that your PL drops if your helath is below 10 and we PSed and I beat his Kamehameha with a generic beam

Best answers
Well, I'm out for destruction :devgrin:...if your dumb enough to transform in the open, that's just like painting a big bull's eye on yourself for me. This ain't the show and I don't play it like it is :devgrin: You wanna transform and watch the nice pretty f/x, go find a nice hiding spot :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hate when you create a tournament andnobody listens.And they kill everybody.Thats worst then trying to transform and smack right in the kisser;D

wait a min Nighthawk with goku they can see you transform from his lightning.I like it but it makes you a big target

Best answers
i wait til they finish transforming, then kill them, I never hit a person transforming on purpose... not cuz it's dishonorable, but more or less cuz if I kill him when he's transformed, I get more PL :D

Best answers
Originally posted by StonedPhillips
Have you not seen the ****in show? You dont attack when a man powers up. its not kosher.
When they let the other person power up, the person who let them transform happens to get their ass beat. That is no way to play, so I guess I will correct their errors, and attack everyone who is transforming.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they transform in the open, the deserve to be killed :), and jeeze, its jsut a game, u dont need "honor" to play a computer game

Best answers
i like this mod.. but it seems to bring out the worst character in us all lol. ive never played a mod where ive been repetively and consequetively kicked from servers for no reason at all. lol

heres the worst one ever lol

i join a server not too long after beta is released......

4 people, im the fourth..... me and my partner were beating them down and all........ the other guy drops, so we continue fighting...

me and my partner vs a far stronger admin

mid way into a fight, he says " sorry 8-ball, i dont like being ganged on"

you have been kicked by blah blah blah

rofl and he was kicking us around

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I've been kicked from a server for killing while they're transforming. They act as if you want them to be able to drop huge attacks on you. If you're dumb enough to transform in a place like the middle of the air, or in the middle of one of the chambers onm battle arena, you're gonna get whomped. As I've said before, it's totally possible to transform without getting hit. I've been hit less than 10 times while transforming because I pick a safe spot or take out the other ppl nearby until I can safely do it. Can't stand ppl who can't handle the strategy of transforming. It's honestly not so hard.

-Karrde-

Best answers
If the persons tranformating i usually wont do anything to them, however if there just powering up ill shoot them all i want, they lost the ki, and there could stop at any time. I dont have anything against killing while tranforming, but id rather wait until right after there tranformed so iget more pl(of course with my lack of skill, others usually get pl from them killing me, not the other way around)

Best answers
I think I figured out why people transform in the middle of the map ... It's because they like to pretend they are the one going SSJ :p ('Specially those people who only play Goku)

I got proof of this because if I kill a newb who gets mad at me for not using beams 100% of the time, they say, "THAT'S IT!! NOW YOU WILL PAY!!" and go ssj and I still own them without transforming :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like chargeing up a 1 hit kill move letting them transform and then right when they go ssj blow em away :D

Best answers
Personally, I love the people who transform and stay that way when I've just joined a server. I'm quite happy to let them do their thing for a minute or two if it means I get X more PL for pounding them into the ground while still untransformed. Being a supersaiyan doesn't automatically make you more skilled at melee/tatics etc., it just makes you a juicier target.

Thanks for reading.

Best answers
i often play untransformed. u get more pl that wise so u can kick their ass later. when they transform shoot a ki blob on them so u get pl while they are in ssj. and then u can finish them because then they only have 10-30 hp.

Best answers
yeah i know what u guys meen it is a bummer when u get smacked down but hey if you cant live with it go to a server with more adult people there are always kids who are getting a hard on when they do something that u hate !!

that is the freeking human nature selfisch and ruthless only think of them selfs

i do it sometimes when we are weak and a guy from the other teams try to get verry strong i now that wewil lose then!!]

so i do anyhting to prevent him from turning untill one ofmy comrades has turned the i leave him alone!!

Best answers
I mostly 1 on 1, and then always discus the rules before fighting

in my op, killing while powering up in just fine, seeing as they can abort at any time
transforming is a diff mather, most of the time i leave them alone, so i can kill em later, thus getting more pl, then again i may just smack em while transforming, just to tick em of, lol (only to people that irritate me....alot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom