Ssj2

Best answers
HEY GUYS i was wondering if i could become ssj2 for trunks cause iv ebeen tryling all day to the point where my pl was 600000 something i wasin ssj1 but i cant seem to switch to ssj2 for anyone please dont tell me its a bug

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For this release, each character only has one transformation, so no, u cant go above SSJ!!

Best answers
...well im very pissed right now i waste 4 hours on trying to become ssj 2 lol this is *** well might as well quit now ill wait till the next release

Best answers
lol jeez dude :p I am very grateful to have the beta release and have at least 1 transformation keep up the great work ESF team!

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
dude 600000 isnt even high enoough for ssj

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be extremly grateful your even getting the beta versions. It started off as the public was not going to get any of the beta's

Best answers
you have say: "it will be fixed, that can anybody attacking when somebody is transforming"

comes this in the next beta??:confused:

Best answers
Originally posted by Chariand
you have say: "it will be fixed, that can anybody attacking when somebody is transforming"

comes this in the next beta??:confused:
yes in the next beta there are loads of new things forgot site which tells you all the things :p and no one can attack you when transforming in next beta :D

Best answers
um they can stil hurt you;/ in next beta and to starter of topic in the serie trunks never got ssj2:rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just a small question for every 1 here......
HOW THE HELL DO WE MAKE CLEAR TO READ THE STICKY'S
IT'S ALL IN THE STICKY'S
just read ehm their there for a reason.......

Best answers
You guys have done a great job on this MOD but when you can go SSJ2, and SSJ3 it will own some serious ass. Also testing SIG... :D

Best answers
you could maybe make the stickys an other colour or in the beginning only make them visable. Besides i dont know if every new guy knows what a sticky means

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom