Melee Tips/Tricks and Counters

Best answers
Ok well since I'm such a n00b4life (thats my esf name btw)..and recently i've been gettin owned by some 1337 teleporting melee fighters... and people who block then hit u right after they block you.

Now my question(s) are.... how do block then hit the guy right away?
I no you have to hold right click but i hit and hold right click after i let go of block and facin my opponet and nothin happens.. then *BAM* he's given me a head start to the moon

Also how do u judge ur teleports? Some guys just come at u in turbo mode when ur blockin teleport directly above or behind u and hit u... how do they judge it!?!? I've tried to judge my teleports and completely miss! ARGH

I'm just a newb with some a few problems plz help me out... oh BTW i might open up a dedicated server later so stay in contact with me at [email protected] if that don't work then just IM me at Devey54.

Alright n00b4life is outa here!! :\

Best answers
My trick for a melee counter is wait for the guy to try to attack you, once u block him teleport backwards and swoop in and give him a bit of chin music!!

then shoot a beam down his throat... and watch his eys look like this O_O as he watches his doom come at him :S

Best answers
I kind of wait for a bit block like 5% of the time and try and instantly go here from here to counter their dam blocks which annoy the hell outa me

Best answers
what i do is if im attacking i swoop end the swoop right in front of him tela a few times behind and around him so he does not know where i have gone and then hit him and if he is attacking i perty much do the same thing as ilikepie. :fight:

Roh

Best answers
My advice would be to stay on the offensive as much as possible. Just standing there block only gives them time to get around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom