Prick on my server.

Roh

Best answers
I run a little server for one on one fights because I like being able to choose exactly who a fight and who I dont. Today I get this ass D347|-|. Guy is abusing a bug or something because when he is hit he is never falling or on the ground for more then a second. Not once out in the time it took for me to kill him more then 20 times. Tries claiming its all in the surfice you land on.. I pounded the guy in to about every on the map. Including the top.
Anyone if Im wrong or not isnt the biggest point. I try to ban and kick the guy and Im new to admining. Cant seem to find regular cs retail commands and the ones I know dont work. Guy keeps coming back when I kick him and starts saying he will crash my server. Goes into saying how he has plenty of wonids even if I did ban him. Now my disagreement with him aside how many of you would want that guy on your server?

Best answers
You do know that if you hold down fire when you've been sent flying, you'll recover sooner, right? :rolleyes:

Best answers
if you hit him and he holds down the left click he will recover a lot faster i do it all the time about 90% of the time i recover still in the air its just if the player you get hit by is stronger then you or not and i dont think he is much of a "ass" he's just useing what there is although the ground does not matter what you land on. hope that helps.

Roh

Best answers
I know. But still at times it takes a few seconds to recover. Especially if you have no ki. And the odds of him not once being out of ki are... well nill. I smashed him to the arena floor in cell_day from like 8 feet up and he was up as soon as he hit. I think something was wrong there. But the point of my post was that he wouldnt leave when asked, kept coming back and made threats to crash my server.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Roh
I know. But still at times it takes a few seconds to recover. Especially if you have no ki. And the odds of him not once being out of ki are... well nill. I smashed him to the arena floor in cell_day from like 8 feet up and he was up as soon as he hit. I think something was wrong there. But the point of my post was that he wouldnt leave when asked, kept coming back and made threats to crash my server.
I woudn´t be worried about him....

Roh

Best answers
Not too worried about the goober craching my server. What does bug me is I have it set to two players. If I cant keep him out I cant get someone else in.

Best answers
Hes talking about me unfortunately... I tried to explain I wasnt hacking but he wouldent listen... It was very sad :] Anyways... Im not really a prick... Just letting you know

Roh

Best answers
Heh. I listened. Didnt believe him because I watched the bs. Point still isnt about that. its about the guy basicly not leaving when asked and making threats. Its my server. I should be able to have who ever I like there. ;(

Best answers
Dude... stay calm... seriously... I tried to explain... Sorry bout the crash threats tho... You just got me really pissed off

Best answers
I don't think it's a bug, maybe you just misjudged him, if I get kicked I''ll get quite pissed off myself too.

TonyMontana

T
Can't we just all get along? If anyone threatens me to crash my server, I always kick him anyone, because sometimes there just trying to bull**** you, I use to do the same thing.

Roh

Best answers
Just dont ever come back to my server. Like I said Ill know its you by the fact you never stay down even for a second.

Best answers
I wont take that crap ROH... Ill join whatever server I want.:\

Roh

Best answers
And I did ignore him getting up so fast for quite a while. But it got to me when I way trying to go mystic after working krillin all the way up because neither knocking him down or killing him didnt seem to keep him away long enough.

TonyMontana

T
Just leave the guy alone, if he don't want you in his server, don't go.

Retired
Best answers
n00bs fightin n00bs how sad. besides its just a game who cares

Best answers
See... thats how to be polite ROH!
Not... LOOK ITS A HACKER LETS BAN HIM CAUSE HE GOT UP FAST!;/

Roh

Best answers
Good to know Im not the only nut who thinks I should have the choice on my own server.

Best answers
Hmm ur taking this a bit too seriously
some admins or peeps who put out servers have really bad attitudes they make up ****ed up rules like no hitting while morphing and no constant melee? wot kind of n00b **** is this if u start owning the admin he will kick u, if he doesn't hes not a **** or makes up ****ed up rules and can take losing -_-
:S

Roh

Best answers
I actually have asked people to go because simply put they were fare to much better then I was. And its a little one on one server. Where is the fun in a constantly one sided battle. ive also said not double teaming on occasion when the teams werent even in my little Two on two matches. When I get someone who actually knows less them me in my one on one I sit there and do my best to help there improve. Explaining what little I know in detail. I might end up being a **** sometimes but I dont set out to be. But Its my server. Ill run it anyway I like. Dont get pissed when I didnt ask you join and dont force you to stay. My MOTD is actually a warning Im going to do things my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom