Big Problem!!! Need Help..plz

Best answers
most of the time wen im playin it jus randomly gets out for no reason...usually wen im doin an attack......i started to do a spirit bomb n he stated to say the earth, the rivers........n he only gets up 2 the earth, the riiii n then it gets out n it does that with some other attacks....and some times its connecting to a server n it jus gets out.

can sum 1 plz help...thnx

Best answers
it jes randomly GETS OUT for no reason? What gets out, and out of where. You're going to have to be more specific for people to help you.

Best answers
I think he meants it goes back to loading screen but yea more detail needed

Best answers
ohh ok srry. wen im playing i guess when alot of stuff is happening at once on the screen it closes and goes to my desktop.. and wen i try to do the spirit bomb it does that also and wen i try to melee fight it does it(wen it dashes toward the person right before it gets to him)and sum times wen im connecting to a server wen it says "connected" it gets out and goes to my desktop...wen i say it gets out n goes to my desktop i mean the esf program jus quits.

can u help plz...

Best answers
i fixed the problem... it had sumthing to do wit my video card i guess because i put this in "cl_fxquality 0" and now it dosent get out n e more... but wen it goes ssj all it does is jus makes thous sound n plays the music but u dont really see any gold power up around him or the floor cracking but i guess its ok... thanks for ur help any way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom