new known beta bug

Best answers
when two people wish at the same time on capture the dragon ball mode, and i know you don't wanna hear about it seeing as it's experamently and stuff, but i hadn't seen it on any of the sticks so here it is!

Best answers
So, what does happen when 2 people wish together?

Best answers
hahahaaha, soz. Musta been thinking bout somethign else:rolleyes:

it crashes, it's happened 3 times to me, so ya

Best answers
heh
then beat the crap outta the person trying to wish at the same time so that won't happen :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i usually run around with the last one and get them to chase me. once they are all away from the the dragonballs i burn it back to the balls before they can.

Best answers
I usually wait for some guy to fly away from the dragonballs, not knowing wtf he is doing, and then take his wish...

Best answers
the FIRST ever game of the ESF beta i played there was this guy and he had all the dragon balls together. I had NO idea what i was doing and so i grabbed one and threw it at him, and then threw all the rest off... LOL... he then threw a COMPLETE psycho, apparently he had been colecting DBalls for AGES... i still dont really know how to use DBalls...

No real point to this, just trying to brighten your days :D

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
the FIRST ever game of the ESF beta i played there was this guy and he had all the dragon balls together. I had NO idea what i was doing and so i grabbed one and threw it at him, and then threw all the rest off... LOL... he then threw a COMPLETE psycho, apparently he had been colecting DBalls for AGES... i still dont really know how to use DBalls...

No real point to this, just trying to brighten your days :D
when they are all together they light up, press e on them then

Best answers
its nice to know somebody cares...
i actually went and played a lan game on my own after posting that message and figuered out how to use the DBs

:D

Best answers
lol, omg majin, how'd you "earn" that much?! one billion! dragonball wishs??? :p

man, the highest i've ever gota if 30 mil!! and i run a server :cry:

well, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom