my thoughts on esf bot alpha

Best answers
awesome bot blade, but a few errors, mostly they walk on the ground and dont fly, and they dont use melee, other than that it rules. so in beta you should definately fix those and make an option where you can choose wich team to add a bot to, for example in deathmatch you can just type "addbot" but in team you can type "addbot good" or "addbot evil". keep up the good work.

Best answers
well the bots i got do melee, but i agree with the flying
the bots dont fly to much i was running the esf_kami map
and the bots were mostly on the ground

they are a big improvement on the aimkbot
tho i can still own 20 of them :)
they got some good kills in now and again

Best answers
The Bots do fly and do use melee, trust me I know. They don't use melee very often but when they do they catch you off your guard. They mainly do it when your swooping in and don't land your hit first off. Plus they are that deadly with Ki attacks anyway it don't really matter.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mickels
The Bots do fly and do use melee, trust me I know. They don't use melee very often but when they do they catch you off your guard. They mainly do it when your swooping in and don't land your hit first off. Plus they are that deadly with Ki attacks anyway it don't really matter.
yeah....insanely deadly with the ki attacks. They never miss with them.

Best answers
heh, i think this is an excellent start to the bot, but i agree, they definately need to attack with melee more and fly more. Also, my bots seemed to atack EVERYONE, not only the enemy, and tis is annoying because you dont know whose beam is whose.... does this happen to anybody else?

Best answers
Yeah I'd say that's the Bot's worst problem. It can't tell the difference between teams, so just play in Free For All mode.

I wouldn't say their Ki attacks are that good, you can't usally dodge them by just moving you usally need to teleport, block or powerstruggle which is easy enough.

Best answers
well i didnt say they didnt fly i just said they dont fly often, and i only had melee done to me once, about 6 other times when they tried to they just stopped swooping as they came to me

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well its a alpha what more does i need to say

I´m happy to have a bot to kill Mohahahaa

Best answers
ya bots are way too ez i cant wait until the real bots come out, i heard blade will release the full bots in a week

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're talking bull!they do recharge but they do not search for they just walk sometimes fly around and attack when they see you they are not using their scouters.

Best answers
u know most of bots do stay on ground alot but i do see many of the bots in air r u sure they mostly stay on ground?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they only fly when you melee them into the air and then they stay there and fly some but if you wouldn't melee them they would fly rarely.

Best answers
plz remember this is probaly not the real version of the bot he said he was gona release it a week later
some people needed it so bad that he gave us a really really pre release to kind of wet our taste buds basicly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats proberly ture but the bot does work even if it´s not the best =)

Mohaha the first bot that ever enterd my game had the name MrSatan =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's all this talk about me releasing the FULL bot next week?! You think that the bot is going to be completely finished by then? O_O Anyway, let me explain:
First, I said that I would release the first version of the bot this weekend, because I still needed to add the menu. But then I found out that the menu needs to be in the client dll, not the bot dll... that's why I released it early.

So the next version of the bot, which will have a menu and more stuff (not much intelligence increase I think...) will be out around the time the ESF Beta 1.1 patch is released.

Best answers
this bot is great, and it helps me because i have such a sh!t ping :( Botz do actually sart flying a LOT more when they get higher PLs (i dunno why) they dont use melee any more than usual though, i was playing a game with them b4 and they all had PLs of around 50 - 100 thousand and they were all flying around

Best answers
im honored to have blade not only post a reply but post this useful information, seriously. and did you make that sig yourself? and if you did can you make me one with the 2 hockey players patrick roy(goalie for colorado avalanche) and eric lindros?(center for NY rangers)??? because thats one of the best sig pics ive seen in these forums

wait nm ryoko make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom