What do you think?

Roh

Best answers
Im curious how people feel about the ability to continuosly teleport using powerup at rapid speed(I dont really get how the cheeser manage this) around an entire map without slowing and without losing enough ki that they cant fight(Long sentence!!!)? To me its just crazy that its possible to teleport like 20 or as many times as you like without any real pause to power up again and still have plenty of ki. Lets here what you all think.

*did we play together mate? if so, i charge while youre bein a ragdoll, that would be why you never saw it ;)*
Cheeseman

Best answers
i think its better than it was in the alpha: a set amout of teleports per life. it makes the action little more fast paced because u dont have to worry about conserving your teleports, allowing for u to explore this ability alot more. i could go on, but im gettin tired so ill let some1 else continue for me.

Roh

Best answers
we never played. Im pretty sure. And what im talking about is while dead i watch a guy teleport like 20 times straight without stopping or slowing.

Roh

Best answers
I forgot to mention that most of what Im talking about is at lower pls. I Play mostly one on one matches on my own server. Would be nice if there was a one on one game type that let you gain pl a little faster. Also who would like to see a tournament style of game play set up somehow? Personally I would love to be able to open my server to like 4-16 people and have a hard coded setup for tournaments.

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
i think its better than it was in the alpha: a set amout of teleports per life. it makes the action little more fast paced because u dont have to worry about conserving your teleports, allowing for u to explore this ability alot more. i could go on, but im gettin tired so ill let some1 else continue for me.
in alpha u could teleport as often as u wished!!! it only costed a lot of ki so u could only make 6-8 teleports with your ki no matter how much u had.

Best answers
being that your other topic got closed, could u tell me your aim,icq, or yahoo messenger plz?

Scruffie

S
Teleporting costs far too much Ki.

Lets take a typical DBZ setting.

Goku and Cell fighting.

GOKU teleports around CELL to confuse him then tries to shoot a beam but doesn't. GOKU holds hand up.

G: Wait Cell, stop! I need to recharge!

GOKU recharges. CELL swoops and kicks a hole in GOKUS chest. GOKU dies.

THE END

See? This would not happen. Teleporting should take up less Ki than that... in fact, it shouldn't take off much at all. Maybe at lower PL, but when I'm SSJ a teleport takes off just as much Ki as when I wasn't.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can se it infront of me no moving isnt needed anymore every one will use the telport like insanes...No its perfekt as it is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can teleport WAY WAY WAY more after u transform. And teleports cost lots of ki so u cant just teleport across the damn map. It's supposed to be used for strategy and confusion. If it's too cheap ki wise, it will be used for travel, and that's just stupid.

Roh

Best answers
I think its still too easy to use. For all I care make it take no ki. But I think there should be some sort of limite on how many times you can use it in a certain amount if time. Like... sayd 5 times every 20 seconds. Resetting automaticly at the end of each 20 sec. I mean a lot of things go on in the show. But then does your mind work fast enough to move 4 times faster then the speed of the eye and still control yourself? No. You have to consider this is a game run on a computer. Playability is a factor people. The dev team knows this thankfuly. Or the game would be completely uncontrolable.

Best answers

Goku and Cell fighting.

GOKU teleports around CELL to confuse him then tries to shoot a beam but doesn't. GOKU holds hand up.

G: Wait Cell, stop! I need to recharge!

GOKU recharges. CELL swoops and kicks a hole in GOKUS chest. GOKU dies.

THE END
LOL where can i get this eppisode.

and BTW i think teleporting is fine at the moment.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed teleporting is fine,

don't take an amount of seconds as a limit, limits like that 'll only make the game less dbz like and probally less fun to play IMHO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1 does have something similar to Alpha 2.0, You waste alot
of ki :| I never seen the DBZ Characters get so tired before. :p
Teleportation... I only use it once, waste like a quarter of your
energy anyway.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One shouldn't use teleport instead of, oh, say flying. Do one, maybe two teleports and you're still going to have enough ki to punt someone into the ground with a KWave, but then again, you might not want to be so close using that attack because you're going to get melee'd. Beyond that, blowing up KWaves on ppl at point blank is liable to get you killed. Guess that's why I like having a charavcteer who's attacks don't blow up so huge.

-Karrde-

Roh

Best answers
Just like to thank everyone for keeping their replies polite. Too often people get nasty about stuff just because they dont agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom