Gohan's Shield

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a question, is it possible to absorb so much energy and release it that it's blast radius is bigger than the map can handle causing a crash? I just got punted playing with the bots. Absorbed a couple KWaves, a few basics, 1 or 2 FFs. Hit the secondary fire and boom, there goes the game :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Oh lol...so that's how you charge your attacks ...is there some invisible charge meter too? ... if no one attacks you does it do a mini-charge for you? :)

Best answers
You ARE talking about gohans sheild right? Are you telling me you can detonatye it or something? O_O O_O o_o

Best answers
Mmm I didn't know that either, probably cause I never play with gohan. :)

Best answers
I've successfuly managed to deflect a shield attack consisting of 4 kame waves and 2 spirit bombs before. It still killed everyone on the map though. :fight:

Gohan's shield doesn't destroy enemy beam attacks, it absorbs them. You can fire out a ball of energy afterwards which is as strong as all the beams thrown at the shield. It's pretty cool.

Best answers
Wow, i just dought that the right mousebutton fired a fireball...
But that it uses the energy from other attacks...Cool.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Just a question, is it possible to absorb so much energy and release it that it's blast radius is bigger than the map can handle causing a crash? I just got punted playing with the bots. Absorbed a couple KWaves, a few basics, 1 or 2 FFs. Hit the secondary fire and boom, there goes the game :p

-Karrde-
Im pretty sure i fixed that...

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
You ARE talking about gohans sheild right? Are you telling me you can detonatye it or something? O_O O_O o_o
the shield absorbs all attacks coming to you wich are not too strong for it to handle (so if u pl is 1 million and someone with pl of 500 million shoots at u u are dead)
after absorbing some hits aim at someone and press 2nd fire then gohan shoots something wich deals lots of damage

MaX

Best answers
u can fire the shield hold right click and left click at same time and when shield dissapears let go of both clicks and Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it fires only god if absorbs blasts other whys just a little boom inless u about 30 mil pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt know didly s**t about all the things that were said here

10x all:p

Best answers
You mean like when they hit you with beams you absorb it then you realease what you absorbed n one big beams or if loads of people used different beams would it come like fireing out with those beams they used?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadow... :) *waves*

Ow and I knew this. :D i tested all chars. :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, joe. Prolly my POS PCI card got overwhelmed or someting with 6 bots and a huge blast :p

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It releases a ball,not a beam :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and gohan cant sit there forever. I think each beam that hits the shield makes him lose ki, and if he runs out, he just loses the shield and cant fire the blast. But I've sat a few times with some other dudes, throwing finishing busters and final flashes at this gohan shielding. Always blew up the whole map. Server didnt crash tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ppl who use gohan sheild are silly, gohan shield is just a disc magnet:tired:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
ppl who use gohan sheild are silly, gohan shield is just a disc magnet:tired:
Thats true if you use the shield you are like a magnet for Freiza discs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom