Diamonds

Best answers
Now that I can play against bots, I did so quite some time. It's great! But there is one disadvantage about those diamonds floting over everybody's heads: If you are flying closely over an enemy (to punch him or something) you cannot see what he does because aof the diamond. Maybe it should be made transparent? Or solid and if you come close it becomes transparent?
Maybe others have the same problem too. Just suggesting.

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Now that I can play against bots, I did so quite some time. It's great! But there is one disadvantage about those diamonds floting over everybody's heads: If you are flying closely over an enemy (to punch him or something) you cannot see what he does because aof the diamond. Maybe it should be made transparent? Or solid and if you come close it becomes transparent?
Maybe others have the same problem too. Just suggesting.
well making it transparent all the time would cause bad thing to the r_speeds, i think making it turn transparent when you go up to it is a good idea,

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I dont get it... when you go up close to somebody the diamond over there head gets in your way?;/

Best answers
Well they should make it so it goes away when you are close.

And thats not the only thing that the diamon does thats erritating.
When the bots die, the diamon stays there(its not alwaysit happens).

Note: The bots are good, but they are to slow to react.
They can stand stil and look at you for so long that you would have time to charge a spirit bomb to full power.

Best answers
Originally posted by Neros
Well they should make it so it goes away when you are close.

And thats not the only thing that the diamon does thats erritating.
When the bots die, the diamon stays there(its not alwaysit happens).

Note: The bots are good, but they are to slow to react.
They can stand stil and look at you for so long that you would have time to charge a spirit bomb to full power.
and considering the fact that the bots on my team are constantly trying to kill me. Did you guys set the bots to fire at random people? cause they also fire on their own teammates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom