noob question

Best answers
what do i need to play esf do i need the full halflife (if so were can i download) and do i need to download ennything else??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to buy half-life, have it uptodate (1.1.1.0) and download esf of coruse

Best answers
cant i download halflife somewhere because the game is like 10 years old or something..... i dont wanna buy the game just for esf and where can i update?

Best answers
if u DL it u CAN not and wont EVER beable to play ESF or nething esle so its up to u and if u ever get cout with a DL version u CAN go to jail(but theres liek a 1 in 9000000000 chance of u geting cout with it)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. The Game is 4 years old.

2. It's the most heavily modified engine in existence and is still selling for $30-$40 US as the platinum pack.

3. You could download a warezed version, but you'd never be able to play online without stealing someone's CD key.

4. Quit being a cheap lamer and buy it and stop complaining.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really cheap.. like £6 here in England. And thats new.

Best answers
u can not play with out the CD key u cant even getinto it to play lan games so go out and buy it if u do stillw ant to be a lil n00b about it heres hwo to get it

GO OUT AND BUY THE DAMN THING

Best answers
normally i would be nice to the n00b, but someone is thick and hasnt read what happens to people who ask for illigal stuff here, ask mastersurf for a place to download it, he's show you what u need.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed for warez reason

BUY THE DAMN GAME
It's like $10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom