Does adminmod work with beta1?

Best answers
I tried using adminmod on esf,but when i try to start my listenserver then the game gets stuck,
when im waiting on the game nothing happens and my screen just keeps black..it doesnt start at all.

Plz someone tell me how to get adminmod to work on esf,I know how to install adminmod...since it works fine for counterstrike

Best answers
it works for me mystic, I dunno why its not working for u.

btw, is that me in ur sig? (the trunks)

Best answers
Gotenson this is dbzkiller @ mystics account...

Do you mind contacting me on aim/msn and tell me what i do wrong?

msn: [email protected]
aim: dbzkiller vegeta

Thanks

Best answers
what does a adminmod do what advantages does it have over being an ordinary user

Best answers
It doesn't work yet on Linux, server seg faults when trying to load Metamod and ESF.

I just want it for the reserved slots so I don't have to kick people by rcon to get into my own server ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well There Are Too Many Features To Explain & 100x More Features With Plugins, So I Suggest To Just Try It Yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, HarSens emailed Metamod bout getting support, so it should be supported soon!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forced MetaMod to work with ESF, the only draw back is that it only recognizes the old Alpha 2.0 attacks, so no sensu beans, SBC, & all of buu's attacks.

Oh & about MetaMod support. I sent in all the required info for the guy to add support for ESF beta 1 as soon as ESF Beta was released to the public, then a week after than someone else did the same, still no update though.

--------

I could send everyone the ESF b1 supported MetaMod if I knew how to compile the MetaMod Source. I have already made the changes to the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom