Memory Error!?!?

Best answers
Since im not getting any help in the help forum ...
Everytime i start esf right after it says authenticating servers it always closes to desktop and gives me the error
"The instruction at "0x77f51e3f" refrenced memory "0x37342e33". The memory could not be "written" click ok to terminate the program."

Nobody knows?

I have installed and reinstalled the game 7 times to this date, i have also edited the liblist.gam. I also have the bots installed but i dont think it has to do with that because i started it with hl.dll and it still gave me the error. Im going to test this with other mods.

*Update* I have tried other mods and it works with other mods, also in ESF it doesn't even get to build server before i get the error.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My comp > richtclick > properties > something with system > look for any things in red or yellow. should match ya memory code. :)

Best answers
Gah do u have any instructions for windows xp? That thing isnt there... however there is a system icon in the control panel ill try fooling around looking for it in there. Plz help1

Nvm the thing in control panel is the same as right clicking my comp... hrmm .... any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom