Is this even possible in the HL game engine???

Best answers
:)rolleyes: NOTE: I'm a n00b here so if this has been asked before, please tell me so)

Would it be possible to make a reproduction of King Kai's planet as a sort of "ESF Training Level"? I think it might be hard making a level like that, because you'd have to worry about keeping the tiny planet as the center of the level, and prevent people from falling off or being balanced on their heads on the underside of the planet.

I'm not sure if that can actually be done in HL, but if anyone knows, please tell me! :)

That would be so cool to be able to do that type of level- hehehe chasing bubbles the monkey around and stuff! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno if its possible!! Maybe with trigger_gravity on the planet itself, so u can stay on it!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would probably be possible, with alot of hard work and effort from a good map designer. Only thing is, wouldn't it be kinda tiny?
Still, I wanna bonk Gregory on the head with a mallet :D

Best answers
hey if its possiby it would be a kewl map, but ive never seen anything like that before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
making the map nongrav and then a grav in the middle. I think it can be done. Yeh... I think it'll work.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be fun shooting a beam around the planet and surprising someone

Best answers
Or to do what Goku did in his space ship. Shoot beems around it and then hit yourself with them. And maby if the map is small then have the hell portion. And add a texture only on the bottom of the cloud. And the apples could be down there as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol!
~charges up kamehameha~
~fires kamehameha~
~misses target~
~kamehameha loops around the tiny planet and hits DragonDude in the back, killing him~
that would be funny! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom