the new bots

Best answers
Hey hey ...well i tryed the new bot sys and it is realy nice .....But ( i know the bots are still beta ) but the skill lvl range (1 eazy 10 hardest) = 2 ...you guy put in AWSOME effort i cant wait for the next bot upgrade ! :)

Best answers
yeah I gotta agree they are too easy to beat. Although I give myself little challenges to make it more fun. eg. Dont transform at all or wait until you reach perfect transformation. Limit yourself to just melee or a certain type of attack. There are lots of cool things you can do to make it more fun.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bots aren't Beta right now, they're alpha. That's pre beta. Blade will continue to work on them until they're right. Give him some time to work, please.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i fink coz the demand for bots woz so high bcoz so many peeps comps is crap so they cant play online very well and crash all the time that blade released this really early bot that he worked on agez ago just to wet our taste buds basicly
the real one should be released next week

Best answers
try entering botskill "1". You wont see a miraculous difference but they will be a bit better. At least they will attack more often this way instead of staring at you pointlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom