Question about the last Transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont mean to be rude, but were you guys being hasty or
just too blind to see it :|, In ESF there is a certain point where you
just reach a really high power level. And the transformation.....
is retarted.... The player model just stands there and his hair
goes yellow w/o him even trying to force the super saiyan out of
him.

What im trying to say is. In the next patch will you guys
like, give him the last transformation sequences atleast a 2 second
power up? It looks rediculous...

Reminds me of the SNES RPG game where the player's hair
in the little squared picture just turns yellow w/o his hair changing
too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god how dumb can u get... really

thats called Perfect Trans, its when u have "masterd" the form;/

Best answers
LOL LOL LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, you might not remember but in the cartoons the saiyans get to the point where they can turn super mode on and off like a light switch. The only difference is that in the show it has that glowing aura around them. And in fact i think there are times they dont even get that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm not really. Download a clip
of Gokou in the tournament about to face off w/ Vegeta. He has
to push his body atleast for 2 seconds to go SSJ.

He doesn't just look at you and then go SSJ w/o a wimper or a
scream. Even in GT it atleast takes him 2 seconds to go SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i TOLD you what it was you IDIOT! if u dont belive me thats your own prob.

you 1st start along time to go ssj (with goku for example)
then at about 2mil it only takes u afew seconds
then once u have mastard it it turns ssj fast like dbz itself

next time you ask for help be abit more gratfull about it:\

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he also suddenly changes too ssj3 when he fights buu before he wants to fuse with gohan (gohan is a bad catcher :/) so it is like that, and like tep said if u don't believe it it's really ur own problem... it's just like that we can't help that neither

Best answers
What about when hes explaining to boo about ssj? hes just goes bam 1 bam 2 and then forces 3.

Best answers
It's just like in the series, the higher the PL the more easy they will turn ssj.

Scruffie

S
Actually, the first time you do it, no matter what PL you have you take a while. I had 5 mill with Goku and it was the first trans, but then it was perfect after that.

Best answers
in the show it takes a while for the first time no matter what pl u have ... (well .. goku ssj2 and vegeta ssj2 had almost the same pl right? but goku cold tranform into ssj3 and vegeta couldn't! i am not sure about this point .. but its not just your power level )

also when goku shows goten and trunks how to go sj3 he goes sj1 and 2 instantly .. then takes a long time to go ssj3 .. same when he shows fat buu .. and when he shows it to fat buu he says "it took a long time cuz i havn't had much occasion to practice it..)

so if he practice it for some time he will be able to go *bum* ssj3 (like he did with kid buu)

but in esf i think if u have a high pl u can go instantly even if it's ur first time .... and that's not what happenes in the show! (i was frieza once (don't remeber my pl ) and frieza wnet instantly .. and i thought he doesn't have a trans animation :S but then i did it again and he took some time to transform) so i assume that in esf u can instantly transform if u have the high pl even if it's the first time ..

Best answers
Perfect trans is alrite but maybe a tincy animation like a soung clip going haaa mite make it a bit more intresting....
i dunno

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the dude that made this thread ,the perfect transfrom level just doesn't look pretty when you transfrom, pherhaps a little more fx.

Best answers
d00d i agreed with a little something aswell to make it less plain like a real quick aura and sound

Best answers
when goku is explaining to babadi about super saiyans and he goes ssj3 u hear him say " im sory that took so much longer than the others, but i havnt had much practice on this one " or something. which means he hasnt mastered ssj3. what about when cell kills trunks when he comes back from exploding and vegeta gets pissed off. he starts flying at cell and transforms while hes flying like flicking a switch. and when goku is explaining to babadi about super saiyans he goes to ssj1 and 2 in an instant like flicking a switch.

Best answers
i like to agree *gasp* i know its perfect transformation but give the ssj some aura when transforming, in the the series they always had an aura before going ssj even when they were perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then, Atleast give the last transformation
some a small little area blast so it could show he went SSJ.
It still look rediculous, he just sits there no aura.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im agreeing with tepus here, this topic is pointless. Basically you want your guy to sit there for 2 seconds and "force the super saiyan out of him". From what i remember they dont need to "force the super saiyan out of him" once they perfect it. What I do remember is that a aura surrounded them once they did transform, but thats pointless to put in ESF.
How about this, make a script that presses Z, then T about 0.25 seconds later so you can make yourself feel like a REAL supersaiyan :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bind "z" "transform;wait;wait;turbo"

there u go

*Actually, itd be:
bind "z" "ascend;wait;wait;turbo" :p
Antoine3323

Best answers
Personally I wish they would make the transformations even more dramatic, ground shaking ect and lasting a bit longer with their hair flashing Blonde then normal(at least the first few times), and make the character invul so some jackass doesnt melee you while your transforming..I dunno, thats just me :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We dont want to make it too dramatic now, this is a live third person game, not some fighting game with cut-scenes.
About the god mod w/ transformating, that would be horribly exploited. You could just transform to block attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom