Goku

Best answers
IMHO Goku ownz!

say ur charging a kamehameha right to get 5 guys at once? u see sum guy charging at u to knock u to the ground, u just press teleport and booyakasha, u can still own those 5 guys and then switch to melee to own the guy that charged u!

followed closely by Piccolo and Gohan

guided scatter shot FKN r0><0rz!
and ssj gohan kame is close to unstoppable

anyway, back to play...

Best answers
True goku has a few good gimics but what if boo just cookies him while he charges the kame? And then boo teles while you shoot and then starts cookieing you again. There is ALWAYS a way around every attack or gimic.

Best answers
Originally posted by KroBa
IMHO Goku ownz!

say ur charging a kamehameha right to get 5 guys at once? u see sum guy charging at u to knock u to the ground, u just press teleport and booyakasha, u can still own those 5 guys and then switch to melee to own the guy that charged u!

followed closely by Piccolo and Gohan

guided scatter shot FKN r0><0rz!
and ssj gohan kame is close to unstoppable

anyway, back to play...
Totally right....................................................................................................................................;;

Goku is the perfect Character for noobz0r

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shame on me if I'm fighting Goku and I let him charge up a big KWave. KWave takes a good bit to charge up, you should be able to plant his face into the ground with melee before he gets it off. Same thing with FF and BBA if you're in the vicinity. Other than that, if it gets off, teleport like a mofo to get out of blast range.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Originally posted by Gunslinger
True goku has a few good gimics but what if boo just cookies him while he charges the kame? And then boo teles while you shoot and then starts cookieing you again. There is ALWAYS a way around every attack or gimic.
exactly! and THATS why ESF rules :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the game is very balanced. krillen can even get in on the pwnage.

but i still don't know how to use the homing beam, how do you get it where it spreads out more than one beam.

Best answers
You guys do know that Goku can teleport while charging right? Cause your talking like you don't.

Best answers
Originally posted by SolidSnake
You guys do know that Goku can teleport while charging right? Cause your talking like you don't.
only when he is ssj

Best answers
Yeah kamehameha is the strongest beam attack in the game if I'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom