Stuff

Best answers
Lately I finally had some time to play against bots for quite a long time (I never reached a perfect transformation before for example). So here's a list of things I like/dislike

Positive:
.) The different ways of transformation are really cool
.) The bots are (at least in FF-mode) very cool. Even if they are weak; better than nothing
.) Meelee system is very cool!

Negative:
.) If you go/fly to the border of a map, everything disappears except for the background and the sprites (other players, dragonballs, and so on). Very bad!
.) Sometimes meelee doesn't work (neither locking on targets, nor flying towards them nor hitting them). I can press the buttons as often as I like; nothing happens. I think this only happens at the map-borders.
.) Non-SSj-Gohan-model is quite bad I think
.) Gohan's shield is quite cool, but I tried to shoot it many times, but often it just disappeared. I don't know why.

Suggestions:
.) Although meelee is very good already, but maybe there should be different types (punch/kick/...)
.) There should be a "turbo-travel-mode". It should be as speedy as the meelee-flight (however you call it; I forgot). For reasons of fairness you should be more vulnerable when using this mode
.) We need more Game modes. For example: Duel (like in Jedi Knight 2), Cell Games (has been suggested before Beta; you know what it is), and so on. Should not be too difficult to code I hope.
.) There should be more options the server can set. For example: Starting KI (in % of character's standard), how quickly your KI grows, sensubeans, ...). BTW: someone said that sensubeans could already be set. TELL ME WHERE!

That's it for today. Should be enough ;)
Tell me what you think!

Best answers
Well, maybe the Subject Caption "Stuff" is quite uninteresting, but why on earth does nobody answer? I asked you to tell me what you think!

By the way: I think the scouters could be improved, so that they show the health of the targeted person and maybe (in addition to the model) the transformationstage.

Once again: Tell me what you think about these. PLEASE!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has only been a few hours since you first posted. So keep your pants on. And that is no excuse to double post. Have patience.

As for your post, I agree with a lot of the things you said.

As for your suggestions, I don't think the server should be able to choose the settings. I just don't see the need for it.

With the turbo-mode, it would be very difficult to attack anyone. No one would die then.

The melee system will be improved. With advanced melee and also block struggling, possibly.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the botskill can be set!Just open console and type "botskill x" (x=number 1-5)

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Lately I finally had some time to play against bots for quite a long time (I never reached a perfect transformation before for example). So here's a list of things I like/dislike

Positive:
.) The different ways of transformation are really cool
.) The bots are (at least in FF-mode) very cool. Even if they are weak; better than nothing
.) Meelee system is very cool!

I agree with everything in the positives.

Negative:
.) If you go/fly to the border of a map, everything disappears except for the background and the sprites (other players, dragonballs, and so on). Very bad!
.) Sometimes meelee doesn't work (neither locking on targets, nor flying towards them nor hitting them). I can press the buttons as often as I like; nothing happens. I think this only happens at the map-borders.
.) Non-SSj-Gohan-model is quite bad I think
.) Gohan's shield is quite cool, but I tried to shoot it many times, but often it just disappeared. I don't know why.

So long as you keep it in mind that this is a beta and that its done for free.

sugestions:
.) Although meelee is very good already, but maybe there should be different types (punch/kick/...)

I think the melee system is fine. No need to change it. You can kick and if you are close enough you can still punch.

.) There should be a "turbo-travel-mode". It should be as speedy as the meelee-flight (however you call it; I forgot). For reasons of fairness you should be more vulnerable when using this mode

Ummm no. Use teleport like the rest of us.

.) We need more Game modes. For example: Duel (like in Jedi Knight 2), Cell Games (has been suggested before Beta; you know what it is), and so on. Should not be too difficult to code I hope.

Now thats a productive suggestion. I like the cell games idea, although it sounds like that would be alot like dueling.

.) There should be more options the server can set. For example: Starting KI (in % of character's standard), how quickly your KI grows, sensubeans, ...). BTW: someone said that sensubeans could already be set. TELL ME WHERE!

That's it for today. Should be enough ;)
Tell me what you think! [/b]

All around ok ideas. Melee should be left alone thought its fine. But the rest of it was ok.

PS: I was seeing if i can interject stuff into a quote.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
It has only been a few hours since you first posted. So keep your pants on. And that is no excuse to double post. Have patience.
Anyways, I am sorry for double-psoting, and I know my post was not too old, but it was already on the second page in the thread list, and so I thought nobody'd read it. Since it took quite some time to write it all...
Those of you who know me, know that I am not like this if it is not important. I can just say once again: I am sorry. But I don't consider it this bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom