ESF BETA 1 (what i think)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well after being totally immersed in this mod, i finally have gotten off of it. It's an excellent game, and to think it's only in beta right now. To me, this is good enough to be a full game, but I know the team will work on it more to please their fans. The transformations are excellent, everyone has their own unique transformation, and thats what i really like about it. The gameplay is great, its very balanced, there isn't one attack that you can really dominate with if your opponents are smart. All in all, I would like to thank and congratulate the ESF team on a job very well done. I cannot wait to see the final product.

Best answers
Its good to see a post that isn't complaining about something, i agree beta is good, some think the melee sucks or whatever, but you just need to take some time to realise that the whole MOD is something special.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the melee is mostly timing and anti-block manuevers. this mod was definately worth the wait.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
yeah the melee is mostly timing and anti-block manuevers. this mod was definately worth the wait.
This mod is greate and it was worth the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom