Energy

Best answers
Does anyone ever not loose energy when dieing.

Everyone tells me that you loose none but i have 1 mil when i spawn (good for me) then when i die from an overcharged beam i come back with 800k. Can somone tell me the FACT behind this ihave heard 6 different things that you gain if you die in an struggle, and other stuff with different situations

I honestly believe that you do loose about 200k everytime you die. It has happened to me, but could one of the testers/designers clarify this.

Best answers
From what i can gather you loose PL if you are killed by a person with *less* PL then you, if your killed by a person with *more* PL then you. You gain PL.

Best answers
as far as I know, you gain powerlevel when the average pl in the server is higher than your starting pl. You lose pl otherwise.

Best answers
yea. narks right i know that too, if you join a server where dey been playing for a long time, and pl's are high, you die, and gain pl, but if you have high pl, most other people in server have lower pl than you , you Lose pl,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all about the server average if everyones at 5 million and u join and ur at 1 mill when u die it will bump ur pl up to give u a chance againts the rest of the people with uber high pl's

now if u have 5 million and everyone else has 1 million then ur pl will drop to make it so u actualy have to stay the strongest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom