Help Bots Wont Work

Best answers
ok for the beging..

first i down loaded the zip file from the front page.

then i un zipped it in my hl folder.

then i read the readme and put the ESF-Bot.dll in the ESForces dll folder.

then i went to the liblist.gam located in the ESForces folder and edited it to:gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"

Then i saved it.

Then i edited the hl dic. to C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf

Then i went into the game and started an internate game that i created and when it was loaded i typed addbot and it said unkown command!

Note: in the console before i wrote anything it said "Traker Error"
this aways happens to me tho and it never has effected anything else could it be effecting the bots???

HELP!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Can noone help me?:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
was it the esforces folder or the esf folder? the beta is in esf folder not esforces

Best answers
.....god im so dumb!!!! thank you kind sir!!!!!!

Best answers
i'm having the same problem, and i DID put it in the esf folder.

Best answers
did you read the readme and do everything it said to edit in the readme ranma?

Best answers
Yes, i added everything into the command line, and editied the liblist thing. I put in the dll and it still says "no such command" or whatever. :cry:

Best answers
Your not missing anything really the bots arent supper life like smart like blade said they would be, actually they are more of dummies right now, but hey it doesn't matter why play with lemons while I can play with super cool legos.But nice try Blade hope you improve them....

Jig

Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell
Your not missing anything really the bots arent supper life like smart like blade said they would be, actually they are more of dummies right now, but hey it doesn't matter why play with lemons while I can play with super cool legos.But nice try Blade hope you improve them....
it's a ****in' alpha dude! he released it because his thread was getting spammed for people begging for an alpha, and i am very happy that he did released it! it's very good for an alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom