Ki beams and their damage.

Best answers
Now i'm not sure wether this has been brought up before but i figured it couldnt hurt to ask/comment.

I'd like to see your own Ki no hurt you, and if there is a way to turn that on that i'm missing i'd love someone to point me at it. If not i'm wondering if its possible to implement or mod it so that your own ki (Beams/balls) doesnt hurt you, I ask this because i'm found it a little annoying so be charging a beam to hit someone and have them right in my face. Some of the time i've even done more damage to myself then the enemy. And i have noticed that it doesnt seem to make a whole lot of sense, when was the last time you heard of Goku killing himself because he teleported up close to his enemy and hit them with a kamehameha. (which i've done, and died -.- almost killed them... almost) Anyway its just a question/comment. Feel free to flame away i'm a master of the school of FlameIgnore. :D

Best answers
LOL that was my anit-BB spamming tactic in Alpha, when a spammer appears, teleport infront of em and block, giving more damage to them. Still have to try that in beta.

Best answers
Yep, but there must be a way.. or not.. i wouldnt have a clue.

But i'd kill for it to be changed/A way to change it, Just to get rid of/lower the backlash damage

Jig

Best answers
i agree, when Gohan is firing a masenko at an enemy in front of him, the beam passes through him, and doesn't kill him

i think this should be implemented one day, i know it's difficult and complicated, like what should happen to ya health and the beam, but ffs not kill yourself

i hate when that happens
especially FinlFlash when suddenly an enemy is right in front of you :)

Best answers
I think beams should have a knockback effect, because it's really annoying when someone is charging at you, and you manage to get them with a beam and they just keep coming and melee you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom