Speaking about good manners....

Best answers
Once upon a time there was an ordinary guy who heard about a Half-Life mod called ESF. He was very excited because he loved DB alot and so, as it finally came out, he downloaded it. He practiced a little and when he thought that he was good enough he decided to join an internet game. He made his first kill and....

"Hey Revin, you're full of **** !"; "You f***** !"; "You f****** son of a &!t(h";.....
Hmmm, sounds familiar to you ? (and i was kicked 4 times without any reason, just by being better then the owner of the server....)

And the second thing i want to talk about are those cheap killers.
What's the fun in hitting someone who is in a powerstruggle with another player ? Or hitting someone who is transforming ? I mean do you know an episode of DB where someone is trying to transform and the enemy hits him while he is transforming ? Or what's so funny about hitting someone in the back while he is in meele with another player ?

OK, if you're in a 4 vs 4 or something similar, these things will happen for sure. But all i want to say is that it would be far more funny to play if everybody trys to play fair (and doesn't comment every action with a swearword). Just want to know if you guys are thinking the same way.

P.S.: Please help nOOb's. That'll help to make ESF even more interesting in the future.

Best answers
As long as there is DBZ, there will be 12 year old fanboys who can't spell, and as long as there is a game remotely related to DBZ, these fanboys will be there to ruin the game for everyone else.

Solution?

I'm still trying to figure that out...

Best answers
Yeah some of these things are really damn annoying. I usually don't care if someone attacks me while transforming(you are vulnerable durings trans for a reason) but I get pissed if the entire enemy team concentrates at only you and leaves the other guys alone. I was in situations where the people changed teams so i had to fight alone against five guys just because my stats were the best on the server. Getting kicked for being the best is also very common not to mention the people who kill themselves over and over...
But hey there's a simple solution: Only play on servers you know for being clean of 7 year old jerks ;)

Best answers
Well I can think of a situation where people blast someone in a power struggle - End of Cell saga, and the androids double team gohan and trunks too, so it did happen in DBZ. Anyway, it is very cheap but it also goes with teamplay in teamgames since if your teammate is being beat up, your gonna want to help him out, right? However, I would never interrupt a power struggle.

Best answers
I get this all the time if he dies he kicks me sometimes even if i start shooting and smacking they have really bad attitudes and if they almost die they kill themselves so they dont get killed by u? thats just ****ing lame
some make up stuipid rules like no hitting wen morphing? i dont get that if u cant find the skill and time to wen to morph then the owner should just **** off.....
and no constant melee.... wot the hell if u can get back up from one coz ur too **** then **** u....

Best answers
I think it s depend how do u play.
In this r0x game,did u kill someone with another thing than Kameha or spirit blast while flying in the sky???

No?So I would have kicked u too...

Well,melee someone transforming is a litte lamz you think...mhhh dunno,I ll not let a chance to someone...he could dissimulate himself...

Melee someone in a duel fight...hmmm if u do that u take care about honor for sure...perhaps I ll make the same...dunno.

Best answers
This is exactly what I was talking about.

Shingyboy: First of all, calm down. Second of all, the full stop key is there for a reason - it separates sentences. Without it, most people can't tell what you're ranting about. Your last point about melee made no sense to me, so I'll skip that.

I get the impression you're the sort of person that jumps on someone 5 seconds after they say "brb" or "afk" just to up your power level. If you did that, and I came back in time to see your beam coming towards me and I had little health, i'd kill myself. I'm not trying to insult you here, I'm just saying sometimes people have a reason for doing things like that.

Best answers
I get the impression you're the sort of person that jumps on someone 5 seconds after they say "brb" or "afk" just to up your power level. If you did that, and I came back in time to see your beam coming towards me and I had little health, i'd kill myself. I'm not trying to insult you here, I'm just saying sometimes people have a reason for doing things like that.
IM not english
i av a temper with these things i just came off the server that did that to me
i was meleeing someone like hell and i was there the whole game
sometimes wen i try and kill them coz they are almost dead they kill themselves
like im charging up a kamehameha to finish them off same with the admin
i dont mind if people smack me to stop me from transforming so i cant kick their asses i can understand that
only 1 server i have been to where u r not allowed to do constant melee? bull****

I think it s depend how do u play.In this r0x game,did u kill someone with another thing than Kameha or spirit blast while flying in the sky???No?So I would have kicked u too...
i was vegeta i used galit gun? so ur would kick me? wen i was ssj i used big bang? think before u say bull**** like that

Best answers
Hmmm, so much about the full stop key.... ;/

I just want to say that the things i said about transformation and melee are just examples. It can be fun to play on a server even if you're getting meeled while fighting against another guy / transforming (but not as funny as without it ;) )
But i think everybody hates it to have a great fight with another guy and then..... BAMMMM..... You're diing just because someone hits you from behind..... :S
Or when you are winning a PS and another guy is flying up to you and shooting a kamehameha right into your face and you can do nothing.
Hmmm, OK, if you're fighting in a REAL Teammatch.... (well just I wouldn't do it..... ;/ )

How i said: the main thing is the fairness. I hate those guys comming to a server, insulting everyone only because there is something they don't like and by themselves only doing such things like above.....

Best answers
Ahem.
Ok im trying to use this so called full stop key...
all i said about admins being bad so far i have said up there if i see that i haven't included i shall add to my long psycho spam list.
Yeeaaaaa
btw u mispealt dieing

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No point in whining about it. If there's a game, there's gonna be lamers.

*sigh*

Lamers... Can't live with them... Can't find them in real life and kill them... :p (And yes, I got that from one of the counter crap movies so don't even bother pointing it out :p )

-Karrde-

Best answers
Well then it is simple jsutdon't play at all, if you can't play without lamers then itis going to be impossible to play... Try a small server with a imit of 3 or 4then thatis where there are less lamers. Don't play at the esforces.com servers (no matter how low yourping is in there) because they attract lamers well that is my advice

ZuL

Best answers
I really think that some things must be done regarding some of these things, some things just can't be changed much more. One thing I (and every other ESF player) is that you are so vulnerable when power/blockstruggling. One thing that could be fixed is that when a smaller beam or something like that is thrown at you while u power/blockstruggle, that would even some stuff out. Bigger beams should do half damage or so, it's frustrating when people fire stuff at you while you are "busy" :)

Meleeing is supposed to be hard, but i found some minor bugs in it, making it harder. Sometimes, you can't fly away when you have been blocking a while, that happened to me a few times ;/

I have no desire to quote, but someone said "diing" and another guy said "dieing". Isn't it "dying"? Just a thought. :D

Best answers
Well when me or my friend start up a Duel server, we usually tell the poeple in it to either be honorable and duel or leave. They mostly leave but when they don't...they just start going at us so...we give him a little 2on1 and they usually leave...or if they listen to our rules they stay and are little angles.

Best answers
Originally posted by Galactus
As long as there is DBZ, there will be 12 year old fanboys who can't spell, and as long as there is a game remotely related to DBZ, these fanboys will be there to ruin the game for everyone else.

Solution?

I'm still trying to figure that out...
Got that right, as soon as i join this one server, this guy all of a sudden melees me cuz im trying to melee someone else and he tells me im a n00b because he kills me in like 2 sec from my low hp. Such ****ing bullsh1t, after that, i ****ing meleed his ass silly and then used nothing but blasts, he got pwned and said "i love my dad" and left, i cant ****ing stand these gdamn 12 yr old kids who think that pwning and pwnage is being cheap then getting cheaped on for the rest of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom