ssj trunks

Best answers
when I transform trunks into his ssj form, goku in normal form just shows up instead...

does this really happen??? ;/

Best answers
Nope. :D
Man, SSJ Trunks looks so cool !!! ;)

Hmmm, maybe you've got a bad file ?!?

Best answers
Could be ur Gfx try again and if the same thing happens try reinstalling if that does not work maybe it got ****ED up wen u downloaded the actual thing...
av u eva modifyed anything in esf? like the models `n **** maybe thats why

Best answers
talking about trunks SSJ:

ITS TOTALY ****ED UP WTF dude trunks transforms the way he does in the game but the model is wrong trunks needs to have the CC T-shirt not the jacket and the sword nice work on that but if he transforms in the History of trunks special he does not have the sword CHANGE THAT it doesnt make any sense its WRONG

Best answers
lol jesus shingi you swear alot :tired: oh well, its funny, are you really a team member?

anyways I was wondering if there were any servers where the team members or such played, or if they just went to normal servers and get kicked for owning so much :rolleyes:

Also meh trunks is alright, he should have great melee tho, cause of the sword, but have a bigger delay between combos with his attack until he's ssj or something, meh just a suggestion, I know there are alot so who cares :D
anyways great work esf, screw the complainers, they can go back to alpha or dmz if they dont like this :S
anyways, msg me sometime shingy

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the reason that ssj trunks isnt working for you, is because the one in the zip doesnt work. Give me your e-mail address and ill send it to you.

*edit* the ssj trunks file that is

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
talking about trunks SSJ:

ITS TOTALY ****ED UP WTF dude trunks transforms the way he does in the game but the model is wrong trunks needs to have the CC T-shirt not the jacket and the sword nice work on that but if he transforms in the History of trunks special he does not have the sword CHANGE THAT it doesnt make any sense its WRONG
We are not using Trunks from the movies, we are basing him off the series. As for turning in to Goku, all I have to say is :confused: Never had that happen before....

Best answers
Originally posted by OuTbRe@k
lol jesus shingi you swear alot :tired: oh well, its funny, are you really a team member?

anyways I was wondering if there were any servers where the team members or such played, or if they just went to normal servers and get kicked for owning so much :rolleyes:

Also meh trunks is alright, he should have great melee tho, cause of the sword, but have a bigger delay between combos with his attack until he's ssj or something, meh just a suggestion, I know there are alot so who cares :D
anyways great work esf, screw the complainers, they can go back to alpha or dmz if they dont like this :S
anyways, msg me sometime shingy
well if im breaking a code or it gets out of hand ill probaly stop being an ass, who said im a team member?
there are a few dedicated servers around i saw some good ones try them
btw in beta1 forum there are server ips for some servers which i fink are dedicated they should be anyway coz its imposible they are not they are probaly good
msg u ok ill msg u, u mean pm rite?

Best answers
Originally posted by solidus
the reason that ssj trunks isnt working for you, is because the one in the zip doesnt work. Give me your e-mail address and ill send it to you.

*edit* the ssj trunks file that is
ic. I'll try the .exe version then. Thanks for the help! :)

[email protected]

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a character becomes the normal goku model if you're missing a particular model and you try to use it. I should test that ;P I'd like to see him become goku ;P

*edit*

yep, thats what it is :p Aside from that, for kicks, try switching all the models around so that each character looks like another :p Had fun watching cell do the burning attack anims :p

*Edit again*

And CS models just have weird effects ;P I guess CS still has some entertainment value afterall. Anyway, so ends my model switchign experiment.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom