teams

Best answers
The teams are kinda hard to distinguish. Mabe the evil team could glow red when they use ther charge and their turbo and the good couild be blue. Ya i know most of you are like well the arows say it all. But im color blind and those look the same to me we need a big contrast in the colors...

Best answers
They have a red arrow over there head.....how can they be "hard to distinguish"... with the red arrow...;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your ally is far away you will c the green arrow over the head and if its an enemy the you dont c any arrow over his head
thats how u know its an enemy

Best answers
shadow if you read my post completely youd see why its hard yto see the red and green apart.

Best answers
dont take this in the wrong way, but I really doubt they could change the game just because one fan is color blind.

sorry.

if you can tell us what colors you can distinguish from each other better, i may be able to help

Best answers
I never thought about that. I can see how that would be a problem... I'm sure there's a way to change the arrows on your end. Are they sprites? If they are, I guess it's a simple matter of changing one of them to blue or yellow.

I can't find it though. :cry:

Best answers
Sorry... Dun think we can release some special handicap part of the mod....
You could just try not to join a team game???DM is very funn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you guys so rude. You know he has a point.
Even if you did see your enemy, Its hard enough to try and
aim at him when hese trying to fight off someone else. And by the
time you get him on target some little prick comes and hits you on
the back.

I agree w/ KazaQ you guys should do this. Atleast have the
scouter have you look @ the direction their on AND hight. So you
know where to look up or down.

Best answers
Guys its not just me theres alot o people on my team that will blast all there energy away to try to kill someone else only to see that they were blasting their friend. Also this isnt the hardest idea in the world to do guys just a new texture that is nothing but 64x64 of blue and a bit of code to orient it to teams. So I dont know why your all raggin on me here.

Best answers
God why dont they just make a computer that can put games in braile (sp?) and then remake the game for that for blind people?

Best answers
ok .. the arrow (the diomond) is a "wrl" file located in ur models folder. u can export this format in milkshape, u can import/export it with 3d max

but there is a possible solution .. to add a little thing in the "costumize" to choose "teammates diomond color" and "enemy diomond color" (as far as i know the wrl file has no texture, the color is decded by the dll (whether it's the client or the server) but the thing is to let the person decide what color he wants to see ... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom