dont bother playing as cell, krillin and buu

Best answers
if for example your on a sever as cell stage 2 with the average starting pl at 7 million and then you can turbo for 9 mil say, why is it that then someone spawning as vegita also starts at 7 mil can go ssj bringing him to 10 mil and then turboing to 12 mil? that kinda makes it a bit hard for poor old cell.

you will never win past a certain point. thanks for listening

Best answers
Sooo, what does this exactly have to do with playing as Krillin or Buu? :tired: I play as Krillin alot...so whats your point?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [RAW]Fusion
if for example your on a sever as cell stage 2 with the average starting pl at 7 million and then you can turbo for 9 mil say, why is it that then someone spawning as vegita also starts at 7 mil can go ssj bringing him to 10 mil and then turboing to 12 mil? that kinda makes it a bit hard for poor old cell.

you will never win past a certain point. thanks for listening
just make sure they don´t have time to transform :D

Best answers
oh god krillin is useless when hes not transformed, i just like to be krillin b/c hes so damn fast when hes hairy krillin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
i just like to be krillin b/c hes so damn fast when hes hairy krillin.
lol.HAIRY krilin
and hes right i never play cell,buu freeza and kriling cause of that!

Best answers
I will say that Buu is a good starting player....he's the fastes non-transformed and has the most HP, and when you can refill your health with him 2 different ways. Krillin is the fastaest player in the game when he is transformed, once you get him transformed you could own the whole server(if its only 3-5 other poeple). Now Cell i haven't seen any advantages except he has all the good moves of the other players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i rather b a ssj Goki/Gohan/Trunks/Vegita with 20,000,000
pl the a 10,000,000 pl kriling/cell/buu

Best answers
But with a transformed Krillin your about 1.5x faster than any of those poeple.

Roh

Best answers
And Krilling gets the same powerlevel boost from transforming as the saiyans. It just takes longer.

Best answers
People People u dont just choose a chracter for its stats like max health and speed
the techniques jeez -_-

Best answers
With the stats you utilize a good strategy, and once a good strategy is found(a honorable one that is) then you can rule the server.

Best answers
that was spam itself there mr. renegade moderator.....

go read some sticky's and learn that you're not supposed to try and be a renegade mod....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah it's just xanatos' nature to run into any topic and put in some horribly mispelled post about how much vegeta owns the world :D kidding. Yet slightly not.

Cell is nice because he has a good mix of attacks. SBC is a great technique, because it charges fast, and you can fire and forget. Yet unlike piccolo, the owner of SBC, he has beam attacks with massive explosions like Kamehameha, but also beam attacks that charge fast (though are weaker) like gallit gun. His disc is nice too. However his transformation multiplier is terrible; 1.5x as opposed to the saiyans' and krillin's 2x. But he has good speed. Anyway it's all about how you use these... trunks has very few techniques, and they aren't as useful as many of the other attacks, and his stats are average. But people can own with trunks (and I don't mean only when he transforms before everyone else.)

Buu has high speed. Buu has healing. Buu has an HP max to let him take a MASSIVE beating before he dies. Mouthbeam is good. Candy beam is... fun. His transformation is late and his multiplier is bad, but feh, he can brawl with the best of them, just like ALL THE CHARACTERS if used correctly.

Bah, in short, all the 1.5x characters have a disadvantage when it comes to PL, but if they fight well enough, they can keep up. The 1.5x'ers have some of their own unique advantages (such as a great mix of attacks like cell, or high tolerance to smackdown like buu, or very unique and useful attacks like piccolo and krillin. Well krillin doesn't have 1.5x but he's a late transformer.)

JeS

Best answers
dont worry about pl when playing because that is only a small factor........it's all a matter of how u play.......i know some ppl can whoop up ssj's with like 800,000 pl it's just a matter of ability not ur powerlevel.......true it's a factor but not a large one

Best answers
When transformed, Kurrin is the strongest in the game (sad). Probably because he will have no other transformations.

Best answers
From what I've noticed you powerlevel effects melee in how hard you hit and how long you stay down. Now for Ki blast, it sometimes determines how big the blast radius is, how hard it hits a person and a higher powerlevel gives you a better chance in a power struggle. I've also seen that when your powerlevel is higher your Ki runs down slower as in it doesn't drop as fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom