SSJ Goku animation problems.

Best answers
It seems that some vertices on the 'ssjgoku' model's forehead were tied in with the hair movements. Looks like something is trying to escaspe from his head O_O .

-=EDIT=-

And while I'm talking about models, Vegeta has no neck :] (don't get me wrong, when I saw the Vegeta model I just about crapped my pants it was so perfect, however, he doesn't have a neck).

Best answers
I really hate to double post but I think this is a problem that should be addressed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
i have no prob with vegita...his model OWNZ!!!!!!!!
dont ever change it guys :)

Best answers
yea i saw the problem with goku's forehead in HL model viewer too. His collar bone pops out sometimes too! lmao, but vegeta is fine!

Best answers
I really hate to double post but I think this is a problem that should be addressed.
just a question why did u bring that in into ur topic? why did u double post a day later? why why why? wot woz the point if u hate to?

Best answers
:\ Because when I checked up on this topic it was on page three with no replys. Besides, what do you care Mr. Wanabe Moderator.

And I agree, the vegeta MODEL looks fine and dandy but the SKIN looks weird because his blue spandex goes right up to his head and makes it look like he has no neck. (Regardless of the error, the model and skin are awsome. I just thought I'd bring it up in case someone wanted to fix it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom