Suggestion about perfect transform

Best answers
If you got the perfect transform the hair of a ssj changes instantly but without any sound. Is it possible to make a little sound during that something like a scream for 1 second like in the series??? That would be better I think

Best answers
hmm maybe not a scream but possibly an exert of air.. (i dunt know the right wording)
wen they jst go errr and then ssj

Best answers
i fink it should be just a quick aura spurt out..
a good example is wen goku is explaining wot saiyins are in the babidi saga to buu and babidi he goes ssj really quickly fast aura type thing and a bit of conecentration sound type thing going uhh

Best answers
Originally posted by Shingyboy
i fink it should be just a quick aura spurt out..
a good example is wen goku is explaining wot saiyins are in the babidi saga to buu and babidi he goes ssj really quickly fast aura type thing and a bit of conecentration sound type thing going uhh
that would be cool, meebi they'll change it for the next version

Best answers
if someone transforms in the perfect transformation its just a change of model's but in the show the aura of th person goes up thats the key to a good perfect transformation

also if someone transforms the Turbo like aura should go up because in the series that happens its only if a person is weakend from a fight his aura goes down if he is in SSJ

Best answers
the powerup should nbe like when you have a pl of about 4.8 million and you are goku..cuz then it's all done in a sec you get a white blast radius and hear the ahhhhh...that's really cool....that should be the perfect transformation powerlevel!!!

Best answers
I think the point of perfect transformation is to allow you to transform during a block struggle or power struggle. So you can go SSJ then turbo.

Best answers
Originally posted by Inquistor
If you got the perfect transform the hair of a ssj changes instantly but without any sound. Is it possible to make a little sound during that something like a scream for 1 second like in the series??? That would be better I think
Yep,that would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I think the point of perfect transformation is to allow you to transform during a block struggle or power struggle. So you can go SSJ then turbo.
exactly, I totally agree.

Best answers
holy crusader ofcourse you're right....but if you give it a transformation with only sound and a white bolb flashing away when going ssj when you're in a struggle then it wouldn't matter that much........but if you transform normally you just stand in a pose and go ssj with the sound and the bolb of white light!!That would be great!!

Best answers
exactly this is what I meant, not that instant but just the aahhhh and a explosion of KI, that would look much better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku and babadi..thats good it would be reallly nice if that could happen

Best answers
after reading this, i combined Goku's perfect trans sound (scream2.wav) with his Ha (ha.wav) from kamehameha and i replaced scream2 with it. it sounds much better, if you want it email me at [email protected] since i dont know that i can attach it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom