krillin transforming

Best answers
Why is it so hard to transform with krillin. At the beginning his powerlevel is way lower then required for transformation. you have to play for like half an hour but then the maps have already been changed so you have to start over. :\

Is there an easy way to make him transform earlier in the game??

Best answers
WRONG POST SORRY

but u need to start becoming a beta player and kick more ass if u want to transform earlier coz i transform with no problem

Best answers
dude .. the transformation happenes after like 10 years (hehe .. it's not even a transformation :p )!! so it must take sometime in the game ..
i noticed that gohan can transform very early, while vegeta takes like half an hour ...

Best answers
are u sure? i remember having the transformation of krillin for like agez until the end of the game
and transforming wit vegeta wasn't a problem either

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It all depends on who you're fighting, if the other guy has a higher PL then you have a much easier time. However, I agree that normaly Krillen is a lot harder to use than some of the other chars. My advice is pick a server that has been up a while and has no map change, then you can kick ass as Krillen. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S its simple if u use your heads....

ESF is not done yet, there is still more transformations to go in, but krillin only has one, ppl like goku will have 3, so its fair:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Server map times wil probobly be increased in future betas because of the added transformations. If the map always changed before krillin could go mystic, then goku would never go SSJ3 (or maybe they want it that way? gotta kick major ass to go SSJ3?) Either way we'll see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Server map times wil probobly be increased in future betas because of the added transformations. If the map always changed before krillin could go mystic, then goku would never go SSJ3 (or maybe they want it that way? gotta kick major ass to go SSJ3?) Either way we'll see.
i have my dedicated server on 1 hour, that gives enuff time to go too about 18 mil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillins transformation is so high because that is his final transformation so naturaly its much higher than everyone elses cause they will all be having like ssj2 and form 2s and stuff in a beta or 2

Best answers
krillin owns even without his transform.....
but yeah, maybe they should reduce it a bit, like to 250000 not 300000 (that is the right power level for tranforming isnt it?) his perfect transform PL is massive, it does take like half an hour to get to it (unless you playing against bots - easy ownage) but it is worth it, he gets really strong.

KRILLIN OWNS ALL J00S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but once everyone else is done he will be weak again

Best answers
krillin is way too weak in this beta.... i'm a pretty good player but it's just plain impossible to get 3 mil in half an hour without bots or a n00b server.
on servers where i play there are always 1 to 4 guys who are really good players, and like that it's just impossible to become mystic krillin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom