Sticky:how do u turn ON transformation effects??

Best answers
I read all those tips to switch on the effects for the ssj transformation. BUT NOTHING DOES WORK!!!
I tried all detail possibilities and combinations, whats wrong??????????
My system is not bad, I have a GeForce 2MX 400, 700 Mhz Duron and 512 MB SDRAM. Thats not to bad, is it?
I only see the yellow shine of the ssj, no flying stons, no sound, NO mutch FUN.
Please Help me.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for one, don't put Sticky at the front of your thread to try and mimic an actual sticky.

Second, normally you wait until your CF bar is full, and then press Z, by default, to transform.

But if it's a problem with not being able to see the transformation effect you can change the "cl_fxquality" It is 2 by default, but maybe yours was set lower. Change it back to 2 and it should work.

Best answers
Ok, thank You!!!
I know one thread IS enough, sorry. I will kick one of it. I havent found it on the Forum-site so i made a new one.:D
I set it on "2" and it really works, wonderfull, the sound- and aura-effect together, great. Good tip, thanx.

Best answers
Ok,i checked out all thinkable options to change and copaire the sound and/ore the graphic. Sometimes the graphic effects are there somtimes not, but there was never a sound by any caracters transformation. Than i saw that in my confic.cfg [ cl_fxquality "1/2/3" ] was written. I wrote it in and saved it, but when i startet a game and exit it after a time I checked again and it wasnt there anymore. CRAZZY!!!! Did anyone have an idea what i could do ?????
Reinstalling doesnt help, i tried 2 times.
Which configuration of sound and graphic would you prefer for this system: 700 mHz Duron, 32 MB Geforce2MX, 512 MB SDRAM, Soundblaster PCI 128.??????????????????????
Sorry, I know i post this in another Thread, but the chance is bigger to get a answer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you have editted youre config and youre sure it will work change the file from archive to read only, this way hl/esf wont edit it while joining a game,
when it is read only it wiont change, so those settings will be the same as how you changed them

Best answers
Thanx for your tip, the esf doesnt remove my edits in the config.cfg anymore. But i still got the problem not to have any transformation voice ( like vegeta in the "transformation movie" file on the esf side ). I dont know if i ever here this in the game, its a great pity, the transformation screams of the ssj are a big part of the game-feeling i think!
Anyway, thank you for your help.
Maybe I get a examplanation ore something if i write a e-mail to the ESF-directors ore else, ore there will be patch wich "kill that bug" ( if it is one!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom