ESF got boring

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF gets really boring after a week or so, when you get a perfect transformation, the game is pointless its really boring after that

Best answers
Not really? its not like ur PL gets saved? i fink u need to come up wit some more reasons why its soo boring

Best answers
i dunno .. i'm not bored of it yet :fight:

JeS

Best answers
why waste a thread on this? so what we gotta know ur bored of ESF? jeez they busted their butts for a year and here you go sayin o it's gets borin in a week.=/ thats messed up man i mean i understand it's ur opinion but their's a certain thing called tact that your parents obviously never taught you....it's worse in the fact that you never stated any reasons of why it's boring. ;( and you even called the game pointless which means there year of work to put this beta together was pointless? god ur a schmuck........

(sorry for the flames but the guy deserved it ) :S

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by JeS
why waste a thread on this? so what we gotta know ur bored of ESF? jeez they busted their butts for a year and here you go sayin o it's gets borin in a week.=/ thats messed up man i mean i understand it's ur opinion but their's a certain thing called tact that your parents obviously never taught you....it's worse in the fact that you never stated any reasons of why it's boring. ;( and you even called the game pointless which means there year of work to put this beta together was pointless? god ur a schmuck........

(sorry for the flames but the guy deserved it ) :S
Damn strait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom