Goku and Kio-Ken

Best answers
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if Goku will ever get this ability and if so which next patch will it be in?

Best answers
that make it kinda unfair... because he could then go turbo and kio-ken... making it TOOOO easy for him to deflect attacks :/ nice idea, but is a bit unfair

Best answers
But then its not exactly kio-ken is it?
kio-ken is a short burst of energy for like 1 min and the higher the kio-ken is the more mins u get and the more powerful it is

Best answers
But still You could add this special ability to a few other characters as well. Maybe once they turn SSJ they can get this ability for some characters?

JeS

Best answers
this has been brought up before......the fact is that goku is one of the only char to be able to go ssj3 and i believe in future betas they will have that transformation so if he were to have that and kaio ken it would really makes things unfair unless they can work something out like kaio ken takes away life or sumthin but hmpf

Best answers
The name is Kaio-Ken, it is derrived from the fact that it was taught to him by the north Kaio (King Kai in the dubs).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout if u turn turbo for gokkou.. there could b another button for kaiken which is like double turbo where it turns red, where he goes faster, but it would drain health?? not as fast as it drains turbo.. maybe 1 hp every 3 seconds?

Best answers
kiao ken would be good, but only if it was for a very short time, and it should drain quite a lot of health (in the show goku gets wasted after he uses it) but this might also make the game a bit imbalanced. So maybe kaio ken could be just an effect (turbo is red with goku, untill he is SSJ.) Also, somebody said that goku is one of the only characters to go SSJ3, this just means that he has 3 transformations, like freiza, or cell will (assuming that extra transformations will be added)

Best answers
But doesn't Goku have a heart attack or something in one of the episodes for going kaio-ken? (i heard this so don't bash me if it isn't true). But if Goku went SSJ then you should remove the attack from him, like u did w/ Spirit Bomb.

Also when Goku goes Kaio-Ken couldn't you limit the attacks and abilities he can use? This would solve his too strong issue. That and u could limit the amount of times he peforms the ability, u could make it so that he loses ki after you do it, that way the Kaio-Ken spammer or whatever u call em would be limited.

(If any of this isn't possible to do it's just a suggestion of an ESF addict)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sugested that gokus turbo be changed to a red one to make it look like kaioken but i was told thats bad because kaioken will be in later :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could be something like turbo but, it would drain ki much faster and it would boost your power level 1.5 times. thats how i would think it would work.

Best answers
anyways guys goku can use the kioken as a super sayin he does it in the undead turnment when hes fighting picon but its super kioken not just a normel one.

my correction for the day;)

Best answers
does he really? i musta missed that, and i did see those episodes...

also:

Also when Goku goes Kaio-Ken couldn't you limit the attacks and abilities he can use? This would solve his too strong issue.
i think this would be a good idea, like maybe have him only able to use melee with kaio-ken, or perhaps use it in a PS to boost PL, but this would drain his ki VERY VERY fast. These are excellent ideas IMHO as this is all he really uses kaio-ken in the series for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom