Scouter

Best answers
This is a suggestion but i think it would be cool if you could turn down ur powerlevel so that you couldn't be seen on the scouter...let me know what you think of this idea

Best answers
yes it whould be cool but it can be that they already did it and mean the ki use.

Best answers
I think in the next release the scouter should have a blinking/large/Flashing red dot for people with immense power levels, and visible but slightly weaker dots to signify weaker chaps. The whole Low PL can totally fool enemies

Best answers
when u look at bright areas on the map u cant see ur scouter and where the person is ive died amny times from this. it needs to be fixed. i know in the show u can see throguht the scouter at somone but u just cant do it here it dosent work. or maybe it could be an option weeather u can see threw it or not see thre it.

Best answers
i think the background colour to the scouter has to be made a more dark green because when your in a light map its near impossible to see anything on it.

Best answers
yea dat will be cool anyway when beta 1.1 cums out i rekon it should be on dat anyway when is beta 1.1 cumin out

Best answers
y dont we just have scouters that blow up to huge power level while were at it?

Best answers
i thought it might've just been my video card that did that with the scouters (made it hard to see) but it isn't. so i agree with a darker background for the scouters.

the scouters aren't literally scouters on your player, they only represent your ability to sense ki so you could make it pink with purple polka dots for all i care! just as long as i can see it.

Best answers
i don't like how scouters show the person stats and the map disappears, it's caused me alot of deaths.

Best answers
Originally posted by NiteMare
i don't like how scouters show the person stats and the map disappears, it's caused me alot of deaths.

i dont understand "and the map dissappears" what do you mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he means that at the time that the scouter is shoing the guys stats then u dont have the map on the scream but the guys stats...
and i was just thinking about posting this same thread about hiding pl's like in the tv show....GOOD IDEA!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
...and i was just thinking about posting this same thread about hiding pl's like in the tv show....GOOD IDEA!!!!
They didn't "hide" it, they suppresed it. Which is a great if it was in the game! When we fight and I think you're weak you can say, "Wait, let me power up and give you a real fight." And I'll say, "OK!" Then immediately spread your brains all over the battlefield. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Turns on scouter. Looks at a saiyan transforming. Scouter explodes.* That would be sweet :D Not like it's gonna happen.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that would be funny. You go Super Saiyan and you hear all of the scouters of everyone on the map explode and fall to the ground. :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by DragonDude
lol, that would be funny. You go Super Saiyan and you hear all of the scouters of everyone on the map explode and fall to the ground. :laff:
no, i think it would be better if someone targeted u for melee, and then when they rush at u and u turn ssj, their scouter explodes. But not for everyone, only those that have u targeted for melee.

Best answers
I got an idea. What if they made a animation for the scouter, for when they turn it on, it will show then pulling it out or somtin, and it will be able to be seen by others. Just like in the shows. Just a thought. It might be too much of a hassle though.

Best answers
i think when you push f9 a scouter should appear on the models head? or would that be too much work?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
*Turns on scouter. Looks at a saiyan transforming. Scouter explodes.* That would be sweet :D Not like it's gonna happen.
hey! that was my idea earlier on in thread.... damn u piratez
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom