developers

Kai

Best answers
From what I've seen, the developers have done an awesome job except for one thing. The installer doesn't work! I've tried every solution in the forums and nothing works on my Windows XP. Nothing! Can you please post a file that WILL work? I've downloaded from every possible location, and considering i only have 56k, that's quite a bit of stuff. I just want ONE file that WILL work. Can anyone at all, especially the developers help me?

Thanks

Best answers
i dont hjave any idea why, or icant help im just replying to say that suxs that it dosent work, it is a great game (mod), sorry for not helping im board at school...

Best answers
Does the game work with XP? I will be quite pissed if it doesnt cuz im planning to get xp in about a week. BTW do you have admin rights for xp? that could be the prob.

Best answers
yea same i have XP and it does work for me and if it is Beta you mean dl and install the Oktagone mirror 2 i got that one and perfectly worked for me :)

Best answers
Try and check those solutions u av tried sometimes i do things myself and miss out parts and find out that i missed it out.
im not saying ur me but im saying just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom