"melee noob"

Best answers
I just thought i'd share this...

i was playing a game today and some player was spamming final flashes with SSJ vegeta into the middle of the map, so i target him and melee him to death a couple of times. THey decide that i'm a "melee noob".

The problem was, they didnt know how to use block. Wouldn't that make them the noob? HAHAHAHA

Best answers
when some1 calls u a melee whore / noob tell them to kiss ur a$$

Best answers
hahahaha, lol
true true.....
i bet they were PISSED, because nobody would have tried to melee him (or them, cant remember what you post said) all would have tried to fire back with beams.
MAN i hate beam spammers, give me melee anyday

this will turn into a debate about which is better, melee or beams if your not careful about what you say

Best answers
lol i dont care what they the say....id just keep meleeing the next person who opens their mouth....i was being called a n00b the other day for supposily "Spawn Killing" most the time i was getting ganged up on by..hmm lets say "n00bs" and had no time to spawn kill....plus my score was like 28 and 5 or something...calling me a n00b...lol...i still laugh at that...
:p

Best answers
i managed to melee this freeza disc spammers to death a few times and he kept calling me things such as "whore" and "spammer". LOL i wish i had a screenie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
i managed to melee this freeza disc spammers to death a few times and he kept calling me things such as "whore" and "spammer". LOL i wish i had a screenie.
thats funny cos u just called freeza a spammer...:tired:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

Please these forums are here to help people, not to call other people n00bs :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom