Fighting techniques

Best answers
What are some of your favourite fighting techniques?

I used to like blocking when someone was trying to do melee on me, and then fight back when they were recovering, but it got boring when everyone else started doing it as well.
I foud a way to couter that techinque, though.
You attack from low or high if we are flying, I like to toggle flying mode off, and swoop to them and hit them from unerneath.
If we are on the ground, I like to jump and hit them in the head.

Today I wanted to play with trunks a little, becauseI never really did it before.
I played a 1on1 with gohan.
I found out that trunks has longer feet than gohan, so if both do a swoop+attack combo, trunks will always win.
So while we were fighting, I stood quietly in one spot, and when he swooped to me, i swwoped back, and hit him.
Worked like a charm.

We decided to have a power struggle, or a beam duel or whatever.
He picked the kamehameha, and I picked the finishing buster.
The finishing buster is not a beam, sp you do not have to stand still to maintain it.
What I did, was shoot it at his kamehameha, teleport away from it, and load another one up, and shoot it at Gohan, who was still in a powerstruggle with my finifshin buster.
Great fun.

Best answers
I fink it mite be...
av u eva seen rite after goku defeats freiza and frieza comes to earth tryin 2 destroy it? wen trunks arrives and starts kicking ass he becomes a ssj and then gets blasted by a cyborg-freiza death ball. It then looks like he is dead but he actually moved so fast he went onto a cliff and stood still and did that hand thing he did and shot a beam. I don't know wether is the same thing but it seems the same coz he does the same kind of hand movement.. i really do fink its a beam anyway

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the trick with ur flying etc, well yea it's pretty cool... but it won't work when u reach good players, also,

on the ground and jumping works very good indeed, but even that can be blocked

grtz Naz

Best answers
The finishing buster and burning attack are two different attacks..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok 2 things thats wrong here

1. swoop is based on pl and ping... not how long the persons legs are :rolleyes:

and 2. only about 1% of the damage hits a person in a powerstruggle

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ok 2 things thats wrong here

1. swoop is based on pl and ping... not how long the persons legs are :rolleyes:

and 2. only about 1% of the damage hits a person in a powerstruggle
a lot more than 1% of the damage hits a person in a PS, sometimes the person gets the damage from their beam plus yours full on... more than 1% of the damage...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feh, sometimes I SBC and someone tries to stop it with a beam, and they get stuck in a power struggle. So I scattershot as many ki balls as possible and send them all at the guy powerstruggling... kills them most of the time, even w/ the 1 percent.

Best answers
i have a ton of techs...

ill just go over my most effective tech(s)

1. first i will make a huge ki blob...then i will swoop in and melee someone, then i will finish it off with my characters strongest ki beam.

2. all out melee

3. all out ki beams(generic, kamehameha, gallit, etc.)

4. low hp=dodge dodge dodge and all out melee

5. limit my ssj transformations so i have a lower hp than most ppl in server, so i could get a higher pl when i kill the person.

6. melee, beam, melee...(do this until it kills the person)

thats only a few of my techs...i had a much detailed one earlier but then right when i was gonna post it, it said i wasn't logged in...o well..this one is much simplified...so those were my techs.

Best answers
My fav is swoop, Melee, Block, Swoop melee, knock the guy into the wall, And generic beam (if playing goku)

Otherwise, I play piccolo, in which I use laser eyes ALOT, seriously besides frieza's fingerlaser, it's one of the best attacks.

Laser eyes work magic, especially around 3mill pl, You wait for the guy to melee you, Block laser eyes, block, melee, beam eyes/generic/mesanko/SBC.

And if anyone knows how to use SBC/mesanko, msg me on aim at NiteMare Kaos, Cause i need some tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom