Hello All - Question/Suggestion

Best answers
Hello all. I have played this game for about 2 days, or maybe, ~7 hours, and after this time, I can say this mod has amazing potental. I like it more than CS, actually, because it is more fast action. I just had one slight concern about how far this game will go, as far as development goes...

Will there be the ability to go as high as, say SSJ3, or maybe even SSJ4? I know this would be nefandously hard to do, because that means that you would have to design more modles, more moves for each stage, etc. But then again, I think it would be a good break from the norm of other games, like DBZ Budokai, where only SSJ is possible, and the lesser SSJ2 (eg: Super Vegita)(also aside from teen gohan). But still, now since a foundation has been set, it should not be THAT much harder to add, at least later on? By adding these high levels, it would really add to the replay value, making players want to go harder for those special goals.

Anyways, so far from what I have played, I am stunned. Good character modles, fast paced play, and replay value, makes this game very fun to play.

The only final SLIGHT gripe I have, even though it is kind of foolish to bring it up this early in the game, the game seems a bit basic. Not that it is bad. and not that you should risk sending this game to ruin by making it overly complex, but I feel that the game needs a bit more. I am not sure exactly of what, but it feels like diversity is slightly lacking. All characters have generic moves, but then again, I am sure something will be tossed in to liven up the already insane action.
:cool: :)

Best answers
So where exactly is this mod going?

Its pretty damn good as it is right now, but now since beta 1 is finished, whats on the dev team's plates now?

Best answers
perhaps read the sticky threads on ESF Chat and Suggestions forums to see what is being considered for addition. Currently that i know of:

melee struggling
perhaps an anger or limit break bar which could have limit break attacks. (perhaps i dont know if this is for sure)

More transformations are planned, my only concern is: I play online for no more than 4 hours in one session (cos my ISP kicks me off) Currently, I can't even get Buu to transform on the servers i play on because round times are so low. If they add more transformations, these will take hours to achieve and you won't get them cos the rounds and maps change.

I hope the ESF team will add server settings to speed up transformation achievments (even if it takes you a lot longer to gain SSJ than it does to get to SSJ2 from SSJ etc) because otherwise i will never see them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom