ESF Team - Suggestion 2D Power Up

Best answers
I'll start first by adding this video below, ( I just saw a post kinda like this, but it wasn't a suggestion, the one with editing aura sprites, almost like this but not quite ;) )

Check out this video from Dragonball Z Legends for Sega Saturn ( You need realplayer to watch this ) http://www.nofx.com/users/danny/satlegend4.rm

Now, I posted this to show the power up/turbo animation that I think would be very cool in ESF, although it's a mostly 3D game, I think that the aura model in ESF just isn't right... I'm not complaining at all.... but I did notice that the ESF Team added animated sprites, it looks like, to some of the attacks like the gallit gun glowing, kinda when its charged. Well anyway, I would like to suggest that the ESF team try the power up/turbo animation around models like in this video around gokou, it would look much better I think than the 3D aura now, also when the transformations hit SSJ2 and beyond, you could also make electricity mixed in. Please let me know what you think. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id prefer the final bout power up aura in my self :F

looks lot cooler

Best answers
Hmm yea, that was a good 3D aura, but it was still just spinning... I like the power up going up like in the show ;) and 3D aura is just weird looking sometimes, like a big bush in model viewer lol

Best answers
hey a little hint..if u dont like the power ups in esf...then while ure holding the power up button (F by default :) ) press the turbo button ( t by default at least i think lolz :) )...thats what i do cuz i think the normal power up is awkward...+ it makes the power up faster :D

Best answers
True, but STILL its not the same! :p I'm just SUGGESTING that the team try this, ( probably won't ), but still it's worth a try. If I can figure out how to edit the power up sprite, then I will, but I have no qlue on that right now... :S

Best answers
yeah i understand what u r saying...but all i am sayin is that its easier to do that while they r still working on the other versions...but yeah i do agree with you :D

Best answers
yea it is much easier to make a model that doesnt do anything than an animated sprite.... hmmmm that reminds me i have research to do :S

Best answers
GODDAMMIT! this is what i was complaining about for a whole thread months be4 the beta was even released! ARRRG!

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I think that would be pretty dope.. yea i do like it when the aura goes up. Especially the noise it makes, maybe they can do that with 3d animation. Who knows. Oh! Ah. nevermind. SUP GOGETA!!:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
hahaah sorry i didnt know that you posted b4 beta even came out.... lol sup mystix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom