Just a question

Best answers
Not to be a complete jerk i want to ask a question...

Is there going to be a point to this game besides kicking the other persons ass?

Before you start to flame me i just want to say that I am in full support of this game i mean all the moves/chars/models/maps, everything it has now is wicked cool

But in most games there is an objective... take counter strike for example i mean either kill the ct's or the t's and when you die you wait till the next round. I am not saying thats what you guys should do, but i just thought it would be nice to have some sort of an objective rather than an all out killin spree where you just raise u r pl as high as possible untill the map changes

there is probably an obvious answer to this but don't gimme a hard time... oh yea this is my first post! woohoo!;D

Best answers
Hmm, not a bad question actually. Making objectives would be good, but then again, dont overlook Capture The Dragon Balls mode. Apart from that, I am sure there will be others.

Best answers
i have been unable to get db mode to work it just runs like frre fight mode but with team where team members kill eachother(bots)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you cant compare esf to counterstrike
better compare it to quake III just massacre,
free fight mode
team mode is just the same als free fight mode
the only difference is that there are less people to be killed :D
CTDB is the mode with the objective in it
but this mode is still beeing developed so it wont crash anymore

so to answer youre question

play CTDB

Best answers
yes, capture the dragon balls does have an objective, im not sure why it crashes for evry one, but it works for me and its hella cool! i thin some other types of games would be cool 2.. but people like us have tro cxome up w/ ideas and then the ESF team can see what they can do.

Best answers
I was just posting that because I want to win somehow not just get the best score. I mean so clan and stuff can be made and people can work together to a certian goal just not mass killing.

again i know this is beta 1 and the game rox:yes:

Best answers
btw CTDB mode is experimental as it says up there play at ur own risk type thingy thought i would point that out 2 u maybe thats why its crashing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom