• no melee isn't cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf am i doing here?

• Melee isn't done so don't worry your pretty, little heads about it. ;/

• Total voters
Best answers
hey just wondering what u guys class melee as , cheap or not cheap , place your vote please. :]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No melee is not cheap. I find it is the only way to have good fights. When ever I see someone saying melee = noobs I ask them if they even know how to use it. So after I teach them a bit they all end up loving it. The only problem i have with melee is the fact it is mostly base on lag for head on fighting.

Best answers
It's just another way to win. Not lame or cheap I think.

edit: :idea: \o/ 400 posts \o/. :idea:

Best answers
this melee is not cheap in anyway...the only thign that does bothers me is when i win only because of lower ping...there should be something done about that...but otherwise the melee system roxzxxx and only n00bs think it sucks!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dislike melee because of my lag. I can play ok on a lan game when i have good ping but othre than that i cant play too goods.

Best answers
Hi People! I am new here and my english is very, very bad!:fight: . Your game (esf:D ) is the best dbz game i know (better than ps2 bodukai^^), and thats only the beta version! Respect!
Thema:
Melee isn´t cheap but you can make it as a standart button attack, not as a attack like normal Kame, or normal beam,... Make it a little bit bid for power style please when you can:D but please not same as bid for power, because bfp isn´t any more cool! ESF owns all other dbz games! And please make also dbgt models in it, and make db/z/gt game of it :D

I hope you understand a bit of them, because my english...... it sucks to much:rolleyes:

Best answers
Mellee is cool alright but too bad that stuf whit the ping!.....

The host of a game whil win most of the time because he has the best ping :cry:

Best answers
it is alright until you come up against people with real low pings (as u say) or if u get double teamed! cause i cant defend ur self cause if u turn one way the guy will attack from behind and vice versa and u cant block. Its just so damn irritating sometimes ;(

Best answers
its alright but i think the gameplay is to much concentrated on it i hardly ever have powerstruggles egain wich i loved in alfa 2.0

Best answers
Melee is a good feature, and with some work it could be great.
I personally dont like the idea of just doing blasts only, as that is nothing like the TV series
When you play online you get players doing about 5 kamehameha waves in a row until they kill somebody, which is a lil lame.

Best answers
Thats all bfp was it was just Ki waves. Very rarely did someone use melee, but when they did noone could stop them becuase noone knew how. So if a game based on Ki waves is a horrable game because all you have to do is fly and shoot down on the ground, which I find very boring, but to base it on melee like the show is basicly based on(the fighting that is) is a great idea. I have never played a mod of a FPS that used mainly melee(I have never played dmz:{).

Best answers
My friend got kicked from a game because he used melee attacks :no:

Best answers
Well poor admins will always kick a player that show more skill than the admin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And so the endless cycle of this crap continues...:S

TonyMontana

T
I think the poll is a little inaccurate. Are there even that many people in this forum?

Best answers
once i was charing up a final flash , at a whole bunch of ppl , just as i was almost done charging it up , sum1 comes along and melee's me .... :S

Best answers
I think targetting players for melee is the only thing that can piss me off , basically getting ganged would be perfectly servivable if i wouldn't end up killing on ( sometimes 2 ) and then can't select someone in time to swoop away .. or sometimes it just won't attack because no one is selected ...

Melee is good , but not when its 3 / 4 against 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom