Sorry to ask, bot

Best answers
when u use the addbot, is there anyway of knowing who of the charectors are going to be added, and if there is can u help me, btw, that bot rocks, i dont even play online anymore, i play against bots, thnx for the help.....!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, if you use "addbot" then a random bot will be added. But in the next release there will be a menu with which you can select the bot you want.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark_Rage
when u use the addbot, is there anyway of knowing who of the charectors are going to be added, and if there is can u help me, btw, that bot rocks, i dont even play online anymore, i play against bots, thnx for the help.....!!!
Do you just play against the bots [big eyes]

Best answers
i feel same way about bot they are harder to beat tha ppl at times i used to play dmz and no1 could EVER hit and still no1 can but the bots can >:)

Best answers
I fink u can choose ur model. someone posted their own help kind of .cfg u can use. if u want 2 look in ur ESF directory and go into models then choose ur model e.g "addbot name of model u r choosing, name of the bot"
so like "addbot goku SuperladidaGoku

Best answers
thnx for all the help, the bots arent that hard, the only reason i play aganst them is to learn how to use the energy attacks along with the melee, coz on a server i use melee all the time, coz im no good at combining the melee with energy attacks,when i use melee on a online server people get knocked out of the way al the time by me and thats not fair to them so i want to learn to combine melee with energy attacks, thats why i use the bots.....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it´s a shame if you ever get killed by a bot !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom