To any moderator

qqr Pommy

Q
ummmmm ok is it possible that i can be unbanned (pommy is sorry didn't mean it was just upset.)?

Best answers
Ok my friend [Majin]Buu-boo got banned. Why ?? Unknown. I think (meaning my opinion) That the whole ESF team sucks balls and all power trippers. A year working on a mod. how pathetic. I know I own you all. Quit trying to be elite.

you might make up all this bull **** but its true. I own you.

Post feedback. I freakly have a problem with Hsu because I've seen his posts. He just seems to be a ass hole.

Again this is my opinion. There are tons of DBZ mods that arn't out yet. This is just one small one.

If I get banned for this it shows RIGHT THERE how much you go mad you get over a small post. If I get banned. I win you lose because it shows that you can't take other peoples opinions and you can't be confronted and can't face anything if you don't have to. You might do this by banning me, closing this post, changing this post and taking out this part how I'm totally flaming you, or removing this post. We will see. I am a programmer and its not like I really care.

Need i say more?

P.S. I'm not a wanna be Mod, but this is just to much to let lay low you are so low crawling back to them pffff;/

qqr Pommy

Q
Well see I had a program I was designing to orangize ESF servers (and possibly other game mods) to tell you which servers had abusive admins with a voting type thing. I don't really want to throw it away and I don't like how they banned majin buu-boo but ok.

P.S.

I'd rather use pommy but this name worx too :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Majin]Buu-boo was banned for posting alot of spam, one word posts.

and Pommy if you where banned, joining under a new name is NOT a good idea, thats called ban evadeing

and im not a wanna-be mod, im just smart:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will report this to the admins
they will decide, what to do

closed

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the emails I found in my inbox, you will be lucky if you ever come back.

/me forwards emails to host

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom